Free Stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello/Good Bye everyone.

Well after the past month of really bad luck with the cruisers (fj62 was vandalized) I have gotten rid of both the 62(sold to nephew) and my 60(sold to a happy-valley cruiser head). Not to worry though, I will be a cruiser owner again, before the end of the year. My wife wants me to get a 80 series so im in search for one.

Anyways, I have a few freebies that any local Utah'rd might want. 1st off, I have the ash tray assembly from my 60, Also I have all 3 belts from my 60. They arent new put damn close to new. I relpaced the belts in Feb when my water pump went out. I kept the old set for a "wheeling set". They would me great as a spare set, or if someone needs them they really are in great shape. Finally, I have the skid plate that protects the trany/trans case.

If anyone in the Utah area whats any of these.. they're yours. If anyone else wants the belts or ash tray, if you pay for shipping, Im willing to send them out to you.

Anyways PM me if you want them and I will respond asap.

Thanks for all the great tips and your kind words when my 62 got vadalized. I will be back with an 80 series soon... I have to finish my 69 Nova first.

Thnx,

John D

sorry to hear it.....
sorry it happened in colorado...............

POST PICS OF THE NOVA ALREADY!!!!!!!! :D

Belts are gone, pics of the nova coming soon.

Stats on the nova, 350 bored to a 383, blue racer cam, flat heads, edelbrock performers series carbA(1405), top end of the motor redone a year ago. MSD ingition, Distributer and plug wires. I just got the 2 1/2" cowl inducted hood yesterday. Rear air shocks. The rims im getting are American Racing Fusions (17"). Currently she has 14" craigers. She is a automatic but dont be fooled... I can smoke the rears with the possy rearend, without really trying. The 383 screams and will set u back in the seat. dual exhaust, magna flows, 3" pipes, Hooker headers.
She is a Custom Classic, so shes not all orginal. She has a killer sterio with a clairion head unit, kicker 6.5" (front doors) kicker 6x9" (Rear window) and two 12" kicker subs pushed by kicker amps.

The only thing Im have left to do to her over the next 2 months is fix a pesky wiring issue (wipers dont work).The "finish" body work is being out-sourced by a local company, and they're painting her blue for me as well. The front grille and light bezels are on order. The nova/SS markings need to be installed. Finally the brake line locker needs to be installed. This will allow me to set rear rubbers on fire... hehe. I will post a before and after pic in a few weeks for ya. after wheels and paint is complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom