Free stuff (junk) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cdaniel

Undocumented Mechanic-I Am Not CDAN
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
zot-art.com
Free stuff (junk) Almost free stuff left

Garage cleaning, what's left:

Also, almost free: 1 Suzuki Side kick rear seat. Does not fit between the fender wells of a 40 (like I thought it would). It would fit over them however. Flips up with split fold down backs, needs upholstery.
1/2 off what I paid for it $25

Stock FJ40 roll bar, great condition. Make an offer.

Free to good home:

Gone: (recent addition) Radiator support for FJ40. was modified wilth welded on brackets to be lower in the frame for a V8 by the P.O.
Could be unmodified easily.

Spoken for: 77 FJ40 parts, manual steering box/pedestal/pitman arm/bellcrank and relay rods.

Gone: GM Adapter for SM465 to NP205/203? case.

Gone: set of 4 used rs5000 Rancho shocks.

Spoken for: Stock Toyota alternator (was working when removed)

Gone: Accelerator pedal and linkage.

First to come save it from the dumpster in Tempe takes it :D

Also, almost free: 1 Suzuki Side kick rear seat. Does not fit between the fender wells of a 40 (like I thought it would). It would fit over them however. Flips up with split fold down backs, needs upholstery.
1/2 off what I paid for it $25

Stock FJ40 roll bar, great condition. Make an offer

Last edited:
:bounce: Hey Cdaniel I could really use that sm465 adapter whether it is for a 203 or a 205 doesn't matter. The only problem is that I am down in Tucson. I have a friend in mesa that may be able to pick it up for me but he is out of town for the week. Could you possibly save it for me that long I may also be able to find myself up there. I'll pm you my personal info. Thanks , Don

tfdcruiser said:
:bounce: Hey Cdaniel I could really use that sm465 adapter whether it is for a 203 or a 205 doesn't matter. The only problem is that I am down in Tucson. I have a friend in mesa that may be able to pick it up for me but he is out of town for the week. Could you possibly save it for me that long I may also be able to find myself up there. I'll pm you my personal info. Thanks , Don

I've been hauling it around for years, another week won't matter.
Let me know when your friend can do it.

Thanks can you pm me your contact info and address so I can tell him who to call and where to go. Much appreciated, Don. :cheers:

Phil,

I may still have a pedal, I'll look tonight.

Cdaniel said:
Garage cleaning. Free to good home:
77 FJ40 parts, manual steering box/pedestal/pitman arm/bellcrank and relay rods.
Stock Toyota alternator (was working when removed)

I am interested in these two but will only be back in AZ on the July 4 weekend; would that work?

DSRTRDR said:
I am interested in these two but will only be back in AZ on the July 4 weekend; would that work?

It's all yours.

Bump for updated list!

If you still have the shocks I will take them.
\I assume they will fit a 71 40?

Ken

Bigbeast said:
If you still have the shocks I will take them.
\I assume they will fit a 71 40?

Ken

They came from a Rancho 4" kit for my 77. I think they would work, possibly a little longer than necessary buy I don't think they will bottom out. The numbers on them are 5116.

I am still interested in the stuff I mentioned before - we'll just have to find a good time for pickup; suggestions?

We will be available Saturday 31st through morning of July 4th; PM me with your telephone number for arrangements.

Thanks

bump for update

cdan thanks for the adapter my friend picked it up for me on his way back down from phoenix. I really appreciate it though I haven't seen it yet and don't yet know if it is from a 203 or a 205. but either way I think I can use it to build a doubler. THANKS:DDon.

Someone needs to come get this beautiful stock roll bar for the next resto project :D

It's outside getting more weather in the last few weeks than it's seen in 30 years. :frown:

Think the roll bar'd fit up in a '66 Scout?

DBAX said:
Think the roll bar'd fit up in a '66 Scout?

Beats me. Not sure that's worth the trouble, the FJ40 roll bar is strictly for looks. :D

hey i'm interested in the roll bar, i live in gilbert, give me a shout and i'll slide by 317.698.5548

10-4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom