*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2mG2EFG.jpg

Last edited:
Free to somebody who could use it and not just sell it, 1FZ-FE. Suspect it was starting to loose a head gasket. Started to loose run a bit warm on its last run and pushed a bit of coolant and ran rough for a few minutes. Would treat it as a very solid builder engine. Ran fantastic as far as power and smoothness, no injector issues or anything like that. Engine has 313k miles on it. Cap, rotor, wires, and plugs all have less then 10k miles in them. Alternator was also rebrushed at the same time frame. A/C compressor is in good shape, blew cold. Was pulled to do a LS swap.

Also have a 442F transmission available, absolutely no issues with it at time of removal. Shifted perfect, well maintained , also has 313k miles on it.

Last but not least I have an A343F transmission available. Has around 173k miles on it, was pulled when a swap was done as well. The plastic electronic shift selector on the side of it is broken , broke it moving sometime back. Shifted perfect at time of removal.

I can help load them with a cherry picker . Please only take this stuff if you are genuinely going use it and not just sell it. Would just like to help some fellow members out. Shoot me a message.

Thanks, Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom