Free Bj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everybody.

I have a 1983 BJ60 which is pretty muched stripped of just about everything. All the glass is there and is good, the rear doors are in good condition. I was planning on pulling the axles and taking the rest to the junk yard but if some one wants the whole thing then take all. I have the left front fender its in the back of the rig. I'm located in Renton Washington you want it come and get it. Thanks Josh

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3835.jpg
IMG_3490.jpg

Hows the tail gate and front fenders? I live in north seattle and could swing down this weekend if you still have it.
Thanks,
Kelly

Hows the tail gate and front fenders? I live in north seattle and could swing down this weekend if you still have it.
Thanks,
Kelly
Ouch! Poor thing looks like a Wildebeest left on an open savannah.

if your not in a huge hurry to get rid of stuff ill take the doors. it'll be a bit tell im up there again but ide take em off your hands.

I am interested in the hood and the wheels....I would be happy to bring some :beer: of your choice.
I also live in N.Seattle and could come down some time this weekend.

PM me.

Tim

This is off topic but are the motor mounts for a 3B and a 2F/3F the same? In other words can you simply drop a 3B into a FJ60/62? If so do you need to move the tranny mount?

the motor mounts are different and would have to be modified. you would also need a crossmember .

any chance i could get the engine mount brackets out of it? ( they're rivited to the frame ). i could also use the e-brake handle assy.

last but not least, are the axles up for grabs?

thanks a lot!

georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom