Free 40 stuff [VA] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ALL STUFF IS GONE

I will be moving soon and dont want to move this stuff. Everything shown is free but must be picked up in Williamsburg, Va, I dont have time to ship. Please reply to this thread as much as possible instead of PM'ing. I will scrap this stuff shortly if there is no interest. Thanks.

I have 3 sets of hardtop sides, the green set has good glass. One bib, and one jump seat frame.

I also have a fiberglass hardtop, could be nice with some work, and a windshield frame from a 73, no glass, no wiper motor.
DSC00448.jpg
DSC00449.jpg
DSC00450.jpg

Last edited:
More

Last on of the side, and a jump seat frame. A little bent on the bottom and light surface rust. Opens and closes well.
DSC00463.jpg
DSC00437.jpg
DSC00438.jpg

Hey Jason,
I'll take all that crap. My wife said it's totally cool to keep the stuff on the deck...actually she'll probably kill me and you are not likely to be very popular next time you drop by. How soon do you need it gone? If anyone else really needs any of this, that's cool. I'm just trying to save it from being scrapped.

chris

Damn, too far... I've been wanting to do a hardtop project on my fj45 bed,too...

Hey Jason,
I'll take all that ****. My wife said it's totally cool to keep the stuff on the deck...actually she'll probably kill me and you are not likely to be very popular next time you drop by. How soon do you need it gone? If anyone else really needs any of this, that's cool. I'm just trying to save it from being scrapped.

You, on the other hand Chris, will probably be very popular with my wife, and she will probably let you crash in the spare bedroom as long as you need for things to blow over :)

Eric, Im guessing Chris wouldnt mind if you snagged that side.

I should be closing on my house mid December, so maybe 6 weeks left...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom