Free 4 speed transmissions and transfer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning the garage and getting down to floor level- finally. Found two 4 speed transmission, probably vintage 76-78, with transfer cases still attached. Transmissions are complete and good, transfer cases have had some parts robbed off them. I assume the internals are fine but no guarantees at this price. There may be a vac shift three speed case to go along free, too- I believe this one has good internals, too. Will not ship- period. Free to anyone who can pick them up here in northeast PA this week- if they're still here next weekend I'm tossing them. Again, no guarantees, no warranties, scot free to whoever can come get them. I can load into a pickup truck or onto a trailer with my chain hoist. I'm about a half hour from either Rausch Creek or Paragon (RIP). Shmukster

I would be interested in the 4 speed transfer case linkages from the transfer cases. If no one is interested before you sc*** them I would pay the shipping

Hay How you doing I will take one of those can pick up this weekend. 3/28 or some nite after work. The rear end I got from you worked out good. THANX drop me a e-mail let me know if we can do this.

got any extra t-case top covers you'd be willing to ship?

i'll take it all

shmukstr

i emailed you earlier today . i can use it all. my son lives near you in orrwigsburg . less than thirty miles . let me know and i will have him pick it all up my phone no is 315 691 2459 , email clsnotcalm@yahoo.com
thanks
smitty w/ fj55

transfers and transmissions

Looks like John Merkey is picking the stuff up tomorrow. Will post up if John gets the parts or if he doesn't Thanks, gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom