For Sale Franklin, TN: 1986 Land Cruiser FJ45 Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sadly I am selling my 1986 Land Cruiser FJ45 Pickup-

I manage a Toyota dealership in middle Tennessee and had been looking for a unique toy for events like cars 'n coffee with the family when I originally purchased this truck back in April of this year. We were later blessed to hear that we are having another little boy in January, so the wife and I agreed that the truck will no longer be practical since I will soon have much less free time for cruisin.

The truck has had a recent restoration, but I do not have a lot of the specifics as I purchased it from auction. Upon receiving the truck, we went thru it thoroughly to correct any obvious concerns. Changed brakes, lines, hoses, tie rods, seat belts, wheels and tires (still have original 16" wheels/tires if you'd like them) and other misc. items. The truck is not perfect, but it is extremely clean with very little flaws. It is listed locally as well, here are the ad links:

LC1.jpg

LC4.jpg

LC11.jpg

LC12.jpg

LC19.jpg

Welcome to Mud.

I'm guessing this is South/Central American-sourced. Restored here or there?

Mud folks will want more details, and more detailed photos. Did you have your dealership do any work on it or add hard-to-find Toyota parts?

GLWS.

X2 what @Bear said. Beautiful looking truck. GLWS

^Thanks guys for guiding this rookie thru the process

Here are some additional photos, I should have a link to a video in the next day or so. I will also get it up on a lift this week and get some better shots of the underside.

The truck is originally from Venezuela and when I purchased the truck it was my understanding that all the work was done in FL. I have a Land Cruiser guru on staff and he has gone thru the truck to ensure it is in good working order. We used all factory Toyota parts when available and I will pull receipts to put together a complete list later this week.

LC13.jpg

LC14.jpg

LC15.jpg

LC16.jpg

LC17.jpg

Link says;
“Video unavailable
This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.”

That looks like the first South American FJ I've seen that didn't look like a rolling scam. Its of course too clean to be an actual usable Ute but enjoyed the photos and video. :clap:

I saw this the other day at Nashville Cars and Coffee and it looked beautiful in person. Engine bay was amazingly clean! GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom