For Sale found a gem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been following that build on his instagram feed - sebsports. He's doing some great work. If it was $36k and located in the US it would sell in a minute.

I want to make a serious plug for this seller and this FJ55. I've spent the last 2 weeks doing my due diligence on this FJ55 and it really is as nice and rust free as described. I'd even venture to say it one of the most honest, rust free FJ55s I've ever seen offered for sale.

I had hoped to buy it instead of finishing my project pig, but I just can't justify the purchase price (and shipping costs) at this time in my life. Too many other things competing for my attention and money.

As part of my due diligence, I independently verified the seller was real. He is well connected in the UAE off road and collector car communities. His written and spoken english is impeccable as well. He sent me over 50 photos, including photos before, during, and after the paintwork. He also sent numerous floorboard and undercarriage photos. The seller was great about answering my questions and I didn't sense any bullsh*t from him about its condition or story.

He has nothing to hide with this 55 and it really showed in his communication.

Unfortunately, shipping costs were the deal breaker for me, though they might not be a deal breaker for everyone. If you are interested in a highly original, rust free 55, I'd highly encourage you to consider this one. The seller took tons of time to answer my questions, so I thought the least I could do is make a plug for his rig here.

Happy to share photos, shipping, and customs information with anyone seriously interested. Just PM me.

I would love to see this thing come stateside.

for info the shipping from australia to belgium of my pig costed me 2500 audollars in 2013. For what it worth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom