Formal Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, I wanted to formally introduce me and my truck. Its a 88'FJ62 with 182k miles on the clock.
Found her for sale down in Cabo, very little rust, california truck, not many down here, everything works as it should I had to have it. Have used it to go to the beach mostly, till now. My tenure her has ended and I will be driving her with all of my things up to, Colorado. Surfing along the way of course. Many upgrades on the wish list. Got some 33x12.5x15 and some 15x8 go go with them, will post pic soon.
Just want to thank everybody here for there wisdom, and endless help with all the noobs. I hope to contribute constructively to this forum someday.

This shot was taken the day we got her.

Federico
intro.JPG

Nice looking truck. Welcome. Colorado will love that truck, and vice versa.

WELCOME :flipoff2:

That's a purdy nice rig. i'm sure you will have no problem fitting in CO :)

sweet glad you are already adicted!

:flipoff2: <-- official mud welcome.

congrats!

Yeah more 62's!! Welcome!!

Welcome, I'll second Micah's joy over another 62.

Four square eyes and a slush box - 'zackly like mine!! Good on ya!!

clean 62

got a clean rig there,another 62 on this forum is always welcome.

john:popcorn:

Nice rig. You'll love colorado and so will your cruiser

Welcome :flipoff2:

Where in Colorado are you going to end up? We would love to have another 60/62 to come and play with us.

In the Vail Area. We own a small place in Minturn but have it rented out at the moment. I would love to hang and find out what my rig is made out of. Im looking forward to exploring Colorado.

Thanks

Surfing to snowboarding, the cruiser will take you there. Have fun in Colorado. It's exciting to see what these cruisers can do. Colorado should give you plenty of opportunity to explore and find out. Happy :steer:.

More pics are always good.
:beer::popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom