For Sale / Wanted To Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can send you a picture, it’s the whole hitch assembly. It was removed to install an aftermarket bumper, I just need to make sure I still have it.

Looking for a set of engine frame mounts for an fj62, the part that is welded to the frame.

I have an 89 and someone removed these in anticipation of installing a Vortec, I am going back with the original engine.

Looking for a set of engine frame mounts for an fj62, the part that is welded to the frame.

I have an 89 and someone removed these in anticipation of installing a Vortec, I am going back with the original engine.
Same as an fj60. Someone has to have a scrap frame around… @AJR ??

Only diff with 62 mounts is the bolt hole on one side isn't long enough. Can't remember which side, but I recall having to drill (or widen) a hole when I put my 62 frame in forever ago. Easy drill away from making it work. Angles and everything else, same.

They look to be in good shape, I can cut them off if you want them. No clue what they worth, but they are in Greenville, SC.

Looking for OEM headlight and parking light for passenger side (80 series 1997). If you have a set, I’ll take them both if need be. If you have aftermarket pair you want to be rid of, I’ll probably take them as a temporary.

The plastic housing has broken at the mounting arms due to some incident by previous owner(s).

I plan to temporary but would like to replace .

Hoping to find something local before reaching out in classifieds.

Last edited:
Looking for OEM headlight and parking light for passenger side. If you have a set, I’ll take them both if need be. If you have aftermarket pair you want to be rid of, I’ll probably take them as a temporary.

The plastic housing has broken at the mounting arms due to some incident by previous owner(s).

I plan to temporary but would like to replace .

Hoping to find something local before reaching out in classifieds.
What yr?

5 BFG in great shape 35/12.50/17. No sidewall cuts or tears. No plugs. Approx 50%+? Maybe 60% tread. $2100 new. Land Cruiser mud bros and sisters gimme $500. Probably 25k + of mileage potential still. Shoot me a pm. Charlotte / Lake Norman area.

View attachment 3180723

View attachment 3180725
If I had 17" wheels, I am not ashamed to run a good AT. Those should move quick. I just got the Christmas greenlight to go up to 35's so I need to assess my 33's and figure out how to adapt my swingout tire carrier.

**SOLD** 285-75/16 Coopers and a Milestar spare. Going up to 35’s now and these still have a lot of life left. They have been used on the trail but no punctures or real damage. Available to inspect in Boiling Springs area or elsewhere if timing is right. The spare has 0 miles and is only dirty from flung mud.

Would like to work it out that anyone wanting them can pick up at the tire shop when I swap. You could certainly have them mounted at that time too. $300 for all 5.
B090D481-21B2-4773-8F63-517422E6841B.jpeg
A8B16C42-C149-49A3-85CD-4F60F17DBBEC.jpeg
077CC554-5D62-4A5C-9420-EC3D55DBCE92.jpeg

Last edited:
In Easley in front of Lowe's on 123

IMG_20221203_170450.jpg

IMG_20221203_170502.jpg

Selling my RTT. Mombasa is the brand. I have a spare replacement tent that goes with it . Asking $500 . Going to list on Facebook marketplace for $700. Better pics in a day or two. Trailer not for sale.

Screenshot_20221203-175618.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom