For Sale/Wanted thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Attention 200-series owners.. I want to trade (located in Austin, but I go to houston occasionally and can bring them with me):

5x LT285/65R18 BFG KO2's with ~20k miles on them mounted on stock 13-15 landcruiser wheels, includes original TPMS. No abnormal wear, 5-tire rotations every 5k, no punctures, no torn sidewalls, balance well (but not perfect.. these are very heavy tires). Wheels are straight and in decent shape but do have a few scuffs.

I want in trade: 5x stock size P285/60R18 on 13+ Landcruiser wheels, preferably 16+, and original TPMS transmitters. Note that they must be P-metric. I'm not interested in LT-metric with the higher required cold inflation pressure, extra weight, and worse mileage.

I've got rock warriors currently installed.. Goal is to have a set of stock-size M+S tires to use on ski trips.. and you end up with some expensive tires that are just sitting in my shed.

I have the ability to program TPMS module for transmitter codes on our trucks. Although I just realized somewhere in 2015 the transmitters changed, so if it is late model wheels we'll need to have someone break the beads and swap sensors.

I'll get some pics of the tread depth and wheels eventually. I don't get around to this section often so PM is best.

for sale locally - mint 80 3rd row seats, $ 150....

IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG

Also have an amazing set of Baja Design La Paz 8" Halogen race light NIB with the harness..... they're 100 watt and not un-avail..... amazing light output with punch to a mile or better.

asking $ 300 local
IMG_2061.JPG
IMG_2062.JPG
IMG_2063.JPG
IMG_2064.JPG

F/s ( houston) 33x12.5x15 bridgestones - came with my recent 45 purchase, nice smooth running tire but I'm going more aggressive.

Asking $ 200 for the set.... they've got better than 8-% tread with even wear.

Looking for:
2001-2007 tan leather 2nd row aka 60% seat.
looking for decent condition.
min also willing to trade my set of 98’s plus cash on my end if interested. My seats are fine, I just need the LATCH system built into the newer seats for a baby seat.
thanks!

Let me know if anyone is interested in grey leather 3rd row 80 series seats.

I'm looking for some bumpers for my 80 series, preferably ARB front and something similar to the 4x4labs rear bumper with the tire carrier, but open to others depending on availability.

Looking for a set (4) of ‘04 LC 100 series oem wheels, want to go back to originals instead of the tundra wheels

18"

100 OURAY.jpg

Looking for a set of drawers or a sleeping platform for my 80 👍 I'm local to DFW but would love a reason to road trip.

I'm looking for an FZJ80 right rear passenger door. Anywhere from a shell to complete, bonus points for 045 white.

Hi all. Looking for a 12v compressor. Anyone looking to upgrade their OBA and don't know what to do with that compressor that won't keep up with their needs any longer?

Before buying a new masterflow, viair, puma, etc.. thought I'd post up here to see if someone had one sitting in the garage they'd always thought about selling but never got around to it.

Thanks.

I have a solid set of 315/70/17 Cooper STT Pro's up for grabs - link to the listing..... love to find them a local home and not store them......

Selling my 2002 LX470

Listed my 2000 LC100 yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom