LX 570 Harrop Supercharger Stage 1 and 2 Impressions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stage 1 impressions below,
Stage 2 impressions on page 4

Finally took my Dragy unit along for a ride to measure 0-60mph.

2015 LX 570
Mods: Harrop TVS2650 Supercharger (Stage 1 )
Tires: Yokohama Geolander HT, decent amount of tread, but 5 year old rubber
Traction: off
Drive mode: Automatic D mode, did not manually shift.
Tune: Stock tune.
Gas: 93 Octane, full tank
Curb Weight: 6000lbs

Results:
0-60 5.75 seconds
1/4 mile time in 14.02 seconds.

Recorded video of slightly slower runs but very consistent. Apologies for the blurry cam. For those that don't know, Dragy is known to be pretty reliable in the automotive world for 60ft, 0-60, 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile stats.

Final thoughts: This mod was worth every penny to me. This trucks moves now and I am definitely enjoying the power!
unnamed.jpg
IMG_1446.PNG
IMG_1442.PNG

Last edited:
ok, what part of houston are you in? might be time to meet up :clap:

I would love to take a ride in it. I just picked up a 2014 LX.

I would love to take a ride in it. I just picked up a 2014 LX.
I'll bring it by the shop for my next oil service. I did see your IG post regarding the new acquisition; congrats! I was secretly hoping you add AHC flush/refill services, but then I read you're ripping AHC out of the LX and going with a tundra/Fox setup.

Why did you pick Harrop over Magnuson?
Are you planning to stick with stage 1?
If I'm not mistaken, the Mag. kit comes with a basic tune. Does the same apply to Harrop?
Roughly how many hours did it take to install?

I've decided that I'm going to SC my LC and am looking for input on the topic. Thx!

Do you think its too dangerous for the street? I would love more power to blow through yellow lights (miss doing that in my V12TT) but worried that its too much power in a vehicle shaped like a brick. I am worried about going into a corner too hard or flipping it over more than straight line. I already have to slam on the brake in traffic.

Do you think its too dangerous for the street? I would love more power to blow through yellow lights (miss doing that in my V12TT) but worried that its too much power in a vehicle shaped like a brick. I am worried about going into a corner too hard or flipping it over more than straight line. I already have to slam on the brake in traffic.
No, it's not dangerous at all. Rather, it feels very OEM, as if this were an optional performance package.

@boringdriver do you have an install thread? Did you do it yourself? How about the tunes? I'm in Tomball and would love to see, ride in your rig.

I like the numbers Prospeed Autosports are laying down with that kit.
I have just over 15k miles on my 2020 which probably means I have some warranty left. I'm installing my LRA 12.5 gallon aux tank as soon as FedEx delivers it. Might as well make sure to break ties by going forced induction at the same time, right?

Last edited:
I like the numbers Prospeed Autosports are laying down with that kit.
I have just over 15k miles on my 2020 which probably means I have some warranty left. I'm installing my LRA 12.5 gallon aux tank as soon as FedEx delivers it. Might as well make sure to break ties by going forced induction at the same time, right?
This is the way.

No, it's not dangerous at all. Rather, it feels very OEM, as if this were an optional performance package.

May I ask how much did it run you?

Price is on their website $7,750.00 @boringdriver might or might not want to reveal what he paid for install. I'm going to go by their HQ, about 5 miles from mi casa, to check them out.

Dealers in Chicago area can give you an install quote

Illinois, USA​

Juiced Motorsports
juicedmotorsports.com
Speed Inc
speedinc.com
Roadster Shop
roadstershop.com
Tuning by Shane Hinds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom