For Sale, Trade, or Free! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm taking this lift up hatch to AJs tomorrow. I was going to use on my 40 before I decided to do a soft top instead. Has a small dent on the lower lip. Comes with the cross member to mount it to on your barn door top and the struts and some other parts.

Asking $350.

View attachment 3431474
I can't remember who was asking about the lift gate latch and if it worked. Here is a video showing that the linkage works fine.

Yoddles,

The AFS in the 62 I’m working on isn’t spec’ing out right. Wondering if anyone around these parts has one from a desmog or something?

Wouldn’t mind getting my hands on an ECU either. I think this one may be sticking even after a good cleaning.

Thanks,

Ian

Crossposting from the Classifieds. For Sale - TX: 80 Series Drawer Cargo system - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/tx-80-series-drawer-cargo-system.1323234/

Pics- Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 FZJ80 Cargo Drawer System - https://www.cruiseryard.com/toyota-land-cruiser-fj80-fzj80-cargo-drawer-system/

Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 FZJ80 Cargo Drawer System

Used drawer system from a FZJ80, will fit all 80s. Brand unknown. It's been in the shop collecting dust for a number of years so it's dirty and may need paint, at least a good cleaning. It's lined with a rhino-liner-like covering. Plan was to use this on my personal truck but never got to it. Most/all hardware is there I believe.

It has tie downs and on one side you can put your fridge.

Pics show it installed when I purchased an 80 it came from, and removed which is it's current state.

Local pickup preferred, it can go freight but that is the buyer's expense. $450 local pickup, or $500 if I have to pallet/strap it.

Yoddles,

The AFS in the 62 I’m working on isn’t spec’ing out right. Wondering if anyone around these parts has one from a desmog or something?

Wouldn’t mind getting my hands on an ECU either. I think this one may be sticking even after a good cleaning.

Thanks,

Ian
This should say “AFM” or air flow meter. Looking for one locally.

Thanks,
Ian

I’m sure no body wants this, But I’m gonna put it out there anyway. Out of a 1979 Fj40.
The inside is good, the top collar for the sender is why I just replaced it. I couldn’t get it to seal.

Free in Bastrop. It will go to the recycling center in 2 weeks.

F1C35E4D-ECC4-413E-97BB-8EED5FD5FDDD.jpeg

1B1D4A26-9153-49F5-85BC-ACA76911D8A0.jpeg

3FFD0E10-10B3-4443-AF47-14D0893E8766.jpeg

E87E0479-1512-4BFA-843E-E97AA73D2B2E.jpeg

B28B6FB1-7E6A-41E5-B30F-8D5DBFB28B37.jpeg

Last edited:
Free to any home at all, bad OEM alternator. Swapped out of my 1995 80 series on Friday. If anyone is looking for a core to rebuild let me know, otherwise will toss in a couple of weeks.

Friend of mine is getting rid of his lx470 rims and tires if anyone wants some stock 18 rims

I'd like for someone to come grab a 1977 FJ40 fiberglass cap (just the fiberglass cap and not a complete top) that I'm not going to use. Free. I'll post pics this weekend.

I can take it Dave
If some for reason you don’t, I will. Or, if you end up removing/replacing the rain gutter and/or the window valance, I need a few sections to fix mine.

In other news…
Does anyone have an old tub they’ve been cutting sections out of? I’m doing some tub repairs and am looking for a couple more complicated sections like this spot on my DS rear quarter panel:
IMG_0205.jpeg

Good morning,

Anyone happen to be sitting on a pair of 2* steel castor/pinion shims?
I know I can order from Georg but figured I’d ask here first.

Pinion angle is off on the 62 after the suspension install.

Thanks,
Ian

(found)I want to remove the roof rack on my LX450 and am looking for the OEM roof rails, anyone have a set of these? (must be a boneyard full of them somewhere...)
NW Austin
Scott

Last edited:
If some for reason you don’t, I will. Or, if you end up removing/replacing the rain gutter and/or the window valance, I need a few sections to fix mine.

In other news…
Does anyone have an old tub they’ve been cutting sections out of? I’m doing some tub repairs and am looking for a couple more complicated sections like this spot on my DS rear quarter panel:
View attachment 3472723

You can work in some 16 or 18 guage flat stock.

I want to remove the roof rack on my LX450 and am looking for the OEM roof rails, anyone have a set of these? (must be a boneyard full of them somewhere...)
NW Austin
Scott
Scott, let me look. I removed my stock rack off my 97 FZJ80

Gday Legends, I'm in Austin traveling from Sydney Oz, next week! Where might I find rear bumper sections for an FJ62 in the City? Seen a few places, but difficult to reach them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom