For Sale Section (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the light. The wife surprisingly was approving since she'll be camping with me! (but wants it out of the den)

Good luck with the move and holla at us if you've back down this way.
I told Tin that he needs to join us in Colorado this summer since he will be a lot closer...

For sure. Would be great to join you guys this summer!!!

Located in North Shelby County off US 280

Selling my LX570 so I thought I would offer the Gamiviti Expo++ roof rack for sale before I sold my LX570

fits all similar year 200 series and lx570’s

currently installed on the vehicle but I’ll help install on yours.

$850. Firm.
will add the three (3) detachable awning brackets for $75 additional

Full expo ++with grid upgrade
Vehilce kept under carport or garage.

great deal on a custom rack

Bike racks in pics are not included

2BC1197A-B685-4308-9273-A1EA63AD37D3.jpeg

5D5A1660-7389-457F-8CEE-A51CD5DB125D.jpeg

427C22F5-E843-4DA2-9F94-7061C867DBF4.jpeg

3E45E867-74F2-43E4-8E81-6B4F36865462.jpeg

99D4A845-82B2-4947-9BC0-13939873BDBA.jpeg

Sent you a message

Selling my LX570 so I thought I would offer the Gamiviti Expo++ roof rack for sale before I sold my LX570

$850. Firm.

View attachment 2600677

View attachment 2600680

View attachment 2600682

View attachment 2600683

View attachment 2600685

$850. Firm.

View attachment 2600677

View attachment 2600680

View attachment 2600682

View attachment 2600683

View attachment 2600685
Just curious, why are you selling your 570?

Texted with this guy. Seemed very legit. Has an early warn/bellview at a decent price.
If you want his cell let me know. It’s an early model 8000 with no brake.

Price change- $50.00. Won't need or use them. Comes in a black trash bag.
Ballistic Seat Covers going in the trash Wednesday morning. If anyone wants them come pick them up by early Tuesday.
Send PM for phone number and location.

posted a bunch of rollers on CL. Mud discounts apply. Make offers.

Hard to tell but from the first picture it looks like a Toyota Steelie. I’m looking for a set of Toyota Steelies for an fj60.

Cross posting KO2's for sale

Hard to tell but from the first picture it looks like a Toyota Steelie. I’m looking for a set of Toyota Steelies for an fj60.
There is 1 15" Toyota steelie. Its an import version without the clips. There is also 1 stock 60 chromie.

Hey guys, selling a 2000 LC in Tuscaloosa. Check the link for details.

Anybody need another crossbar or two, or other parts for their 100-series stock rack, or preferably the whole thing? Free to a good (or not) home, Birmingham area. Gardendale is home, but I'm over in the southside/ UAB area usually at least a couple days a week, too.

Sorry for the awful pics - how do you make "good" pictures of a stock 1999 LX470 rack?

This one's coming off so I can address the paint/ minor bodywork needed on this whole truck, and I'm probably not gonna put it back, so... if you need it, shout out. Might encourage me to apply the wrenches to it and pull it off, might ALSO encourage me to finally make it out to a meeting sooner or later.

Anybody need another crossbar or two, or other parts for their 100-series stock rack, or preferably the whole thing? Free to a good (or not) home, Birmingham area. Gardendale is home, but I'm over in the southside/ UAB area usually at least a couple days a week, too.

Sorry for the awful pics - how do you make "good" pictures of a stock 1999 LX470 rack?

This one's coming off so I can address the paint/ minor bodywork needed on this whole truck, and I'm probably not gonna put it back, so... if you need it, shout out. Might encourage me to apply the wrenches to it and pull it off, might ALSO encourage me to finally make it out to a meeting sooner or later.

I don't need it, but you should come out to our meeting tomorrow regardless :beer:

I'll take the crossbars to add to mine if you're getting rid of them. Are you coming to the meeting on thursday?

I don't need it, but you should come out to our meeting tomorrow regardless :beer:

I'll take the crossbars to add to mine if you're getting rid of them. Are you coming to the meeting on thursday?

Checklist:
  • Does truck run: YES, finally, lol
  • COVID stuff: got vaccinated a few months back
  • Beer--- eh. I'm that dull sober guy these days, but I'll come eat an app and kick tires. :)
Brock - I have one possible taker on the rack timestamped before you, but I'll pull it off this evening (barring rusty mounting bolts snapping off or binding up or whatever - which is entirely possible) and if he doesn't want all of it I'll pull out the crossbars and chuck em in the back by tomorrow evening.

One Weather Tec rear cargo mat for 80 Series in tan color. New $130.00. 1/2 price to first person interested. Put in drawers and no longer need. About two years old and hardly used.

1621333345163.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom