for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am pretty sure it would be possible to bring this truck down in the US.

Inflatable boat for sale

I have a 9' inflatable boat I no longer use that I will be selling on Ebay. Thought I'd let y'all know about it first in case anyone is interested. 1994, Hypalon skin, hard floor with inflatable keel. Made by Sevylor Paid $975. Most of the time was stored in my shop inflated. No holes or patches. Asking $500.. (Or will trade for 2-50lb. class bent butt swivel top wire trolling rods).

Has all accessories, seat, patch kit, oarlocks, oars, pump. No motor included. I used a 15HP on this and it was suicidal!

This thing looks really cool sitting on top of an FJ40.............

Goes to EBAY next week.

Ok...update on this...I forgot to include that I've pretty much gone through the whole engine and just about everything but the actual block is new in the last year. I have pictures posted in a webshots album, so anyone who wants to can go and check it out. Also...I need to get this thing sold ASAP as I've found a 1992 FJ80 that I want, but I need cash first...so make me an offer on this cruiser today!
http://community.webshots.com/user/oregonthoroughbredgal
This link is to the webshots main page album that I have posted the cruiser pics on. Please check it out and then email me and make an offer
karaandwes@earthlink.net
or call (503)786-0710

1987 Toy 4x4-$500 in VT

1987 toy 4x4 reg cab
Nice steel flatbed, some dents, not much rust. Very nice frame.
Motor has a low end noise. Everything works but the horn.

New fuel pump bracket and pump, filter, tune up, and a bunch of stuff.

Runs, but could use a motor.

I want it out of my yard by the weekend. If not, I am probably going to tough truck it at the 4x4 show this weekend, and strip it.

Edit- it has a new front left fender, blue. Not in photo, but on the truck.

fsusteve said:
How about a couple of outriggers, my deep sea fishing friend....

Just threw out some old 18' Lee's. Little bent up at the top thanks to my ex- boat mechanic and a high tide/low bridge. But they were still salvageable.

sas 1990 4runner

SR5 5speed: as of now it is not running... very well. it is for sale without a motor or for $5500 with a new motor. make an offer if you want it without the motor and ill consider. the motor is in it but due to an oil problem the #3 connecting rod bearing wore down so much that the crank is scored beyond resurfacing. so if you chose to buy it with out the new motor then the old one will still be in it if you think you can repair it. The good... solid axle swap from 84 pickup 8inches of lift(all suspension no body :) ) custom 3 link in the back with rustys jeep xj 9inch lift coils(give about 8 on 4runner) superlift 6inch leaves up front (mounted to give about 7-7.5) 35x12.5 goodyear mt/r's on 15x10 weld scorpios. custom sliders and winch bumper, cobra cb, firestik, cd, fullsize spare etc etc

located in newport news, va
cut_and_paste@msn.com
757-876-1838

Picture010bot.jpg

Picture010top.jpg

Runs and drives, everything works, but there is a definate low end growl. TOp end as well, I fear.

Just not worth putting an engine in to for me, as I was putting it together at cost to use at a friends farm. I am into it for $800 or so right now, and just don';t want to bother.

FOR SALE 1986 HJ60 DIESEL in FLORIDA!

This hj60 was just in the body shop getting ALL rust removed and new metal welded in along with a great new paint job.
This diesel has 118,ooo miles and is a great truck and fun to drive. It has the auto tranny and manual windows and a very cold cold AC!
It is located in Tallahassee, Fl and legallly registered with a Florida title that is clear and ready to transfer to a new owner.
Please email bthomascz@gmail.com
for more info.
(please note Im helping a buddy sell this truck)

https://forum.ih8mud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30900&stc=1

https://forum.ih8mud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30901&stc=1
SMALL.JPG
P1010113.JPG

Last edited:
WTB: 85 or older pickup or 4runner

I'm looking for an 85 or older truck or 4runner. Stock, build, half-way...doesn't matter. I'm looking in the 3-5k range for a stock truck or one with some mods and to 8k for one a bit more built-up.

I am in the Atlanta, GA up to Knoxville, TN to Birmingham, AL and Mobile, AL areas (family lives in the SE)

Email - adontain@gmail.com
or PM
Thanks

’87 FJ 60 almost for free

I already wrote something about what happened with my 60 in the chit chat section but here are the details…

1987 FJ60 showing 57,xxx miles on the odometer (I’m sure it’s not the first round so add 100K) located in Frederick, MD (about 45 min north of DC and 45 min west of Baltimore).
Until yesterday morning, everything was ok with the truck and then, when I started the engine up, the biggest cloud of smoke you can imagine coming out of the vehicle…. I think it’s the head gasket…
I was already thinking about selling the truck and getting into a 80 series Land Cruiser… well, now I am selling the truck AS IS… just don’t want to deal with it… too many thing to take care of to add this to the list.

The truck has some rust (repaired by PO with a fair amount of bondo) but everything is there (title, seats, interior panels, etc).
Buy it and fix it or get it for parts… your call (base on the restorations I’ve seen being done here, I think is an easy fix for some of you guys)… $500 and bring the tow truck.

For pictures, I’m not sure I will be able to post them here yet (I need to learn how to do it), but if someone sends me and email at yvesccus-at-hotmail-dot-com I’ll send the pictures and this person can post them, or I will send pictures to anybody interested who emails me.

If my description of the truck is too vague, please ask and I’ll try to answer in a more detailed manner.

Thanks,

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom