for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Whats going on? Any update on this???

AndrewT

I know,
the guy saw the truck in his local paper FS....thought he would make a few bucks and list it here without actually owning it...

He also had this listed on CCOT and saw him reply that he was going to have/post pix after this past weekend. Nothing so far.

Maybe I will have to sell my 80 FJ40 to re-activate this thread! - been thinking about doing that anyway.

Andy

1998 100 w/rear locker

Selling my 1998 100 series. Silver. 108k. 90k service complete including thermo. and timing belt and AT flush. New rotors (not turned) and brake pads all around. 295 Terra Grapplers (3k on the tires). Exc exterior condition. 8.5/10 interior. No rips in seating. No stains. No burns All mechanicals function perfectly. Third row seats. FSM. ALways serviced at dealer i.e. no jiffy lube services. And, oh yeah, Black Pearl emblems ( :

ONLY selling becasue I am travelling more.

19.5k firm. It is well worth that.

Juke
Lexington, KY

I would be interested in some aircleaner parts off the 2F. Could you email any pics to me with the hood open and the whole thing. Maybe interested as a complete unit also.

email: roseauace@wiktel.com

Thanks, Matt

I'll try to get you guys a pic today.

Always moving my friend ( :

Interested...

email pics to bamachem (at) yahoo.com

Hey Bama,

Pics of?

You can be confident it is what I have stated.

Call me.

Juke

My LX

Post was deleted a while back... yo Dave sent you a PM yesterday...

WTB fj45 wagon or truck any condition

Just like it says, would prefer a project or a cab frame and bed. Let me know if any of you folks know of one or have one aroound.

Paul Decker in CA has a LWB for sale on SOR, rumor had it he was getting rid of a wagon also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom