Florida LandCruiser Owner Registry

Saw this guy for sale in jax back in October from a shop I used to go to and since closed. He let it go pretty cheap... And then I saw it back up for quite a bit more. Hows it run?
Runs good, everything works during test drive. I get its 30 years old and plan to do front axle bearing and knuckles right away. Some of the collant lines are hard so ill go through them also.

I just filled out the questionnaire for the FCCA on Fakebook. I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys. I'm in Lakeland and picked up my 2000 LX470 out of Lousiana about a month ago and it has been repair and rebuild city! The previous owner must have been a soccer parent that didn't know what service was. I guess I can't complain, it was an even swap for my Kia Soul.

Hey folks,

I live in Miami with my FJ62 and was wondering if any of you know or recommend any mechanics in the area.

thanks

I have a 1971 fj55 that I am getting ready for the road. It has 38,000 miles on it. This is evident looking at the foot pedals an arm rests. need bucket seats to replace the front bench. Any ideas for the buckets?

Ned

I thought I posted in here but wanted to say hi from Hollywood fl, I have an 85 FJ60 I have been driving around for a few months now.

Top Bottom