Florida LandCruiser Owner Registry (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, moving out to Fort Walton Beach next month and looking at hooking up with some other cruiserheads. don't know the trails down there yet but looking forward to it. My 40 is still in the works but have a 14 4runner (wife rig) and 04 Taco. Also, wouldn't mind going to some meetups as well.

Didnt realize the google doc registry existed. Well I filled that puppy out. Have a whole weekend coming up to wrench and pray that I can get my rig on the road, just in case if you're wondering. #lcprayers

Hey guys just wanted to say hi I have a 72 40 sbc I am doing a ccot4 inch lift and swapping out the 3 speed for a h42 and twin stick when the old girl is ready I would love to meet up with y’all live in Middleburg

Just getting around to exploring the Florida specific forum and thought I would post up in the registry. I am located in Tallahassee, Florida, and have a 2017 200 series, 1988 FJ62 and a newly acquired 1986 FJ60. The 62 is stock with the exception of a Terrain Tamer suspension kit and some 33 x 10.50 BFG KO2's.

The 60 series is a real gem. Just picked it up about a week ago and it's going to be the receipt of a 1HZ and 5-speed. I intended to put the diesel in the 62 series but I really did not like the idea of cutting the floorboard for the manual transmission given it's condition. The 60 series came along with a blown motor and seems to be the perfect fit. It's lived its entire life in New Mexico and Texas and only has 125k original miles. Really, really nice condition. Will be doing front/rear bumpers, roof rack and suspension as well. Will post up a build thread in the next week or so.

Let me know if anyone else is in the Tallahassee area.

View attachment 1424692View attachment 1424693 View attachment 1424694
Figured it was worth updating this thread given that I've had a few come and go over the past year. The white 60 and the red 62 are no longer. I purchased a 1991 HZJ75 Troopy and recently acquired a 1982 FJ45 Troopy.

Not really any other cruiser people in the Tallahassee area. Anyone going to GSMTR this year?

6zU7PUmlRTO30KDJ8VZn%w.jpg
eqC%SJt4REm+hMefORiyKA.jpg

Figured it was worth updating this thread given that I've had a few come and go over the past year. The white 60 and the red 62 are no longer. I purchased a 1991 HZJ75 Troopy and recently acquired a 1982 FJ45 Troopy.

Not really any other cruiser people in the Tallahassee area. Anyone going to GSMTR this year?

View attachment 1647026 View attachment 1647027

Hey nice to see this thread has a couple bumps of life. Tallahassee eh? Im down by St Marks. Nice rigs geesh. Surprised I havent seen one around town just because they would stick out so much. Never been to GSMTR. That would be a a lot fun. How friendly is it with a little dude in tow?

I drive the white around every now and then. The blue one is at the shop in Thomasville. It's a recent acquisition so I'm getting a few mods down. I've never been to GSMTR but I have been to the park where it's being held. I would say it's pretty friendly for kids. Just make sure you pack some food and drink for the trails. They have a good mix of camping too from very basic campgrounds to cabins.

I drive the white around every now and then. The blue one is at the shop in Thomasville. It's a recent acquisition so I'm getting a few mods down. I've never been to GSMTR but I have been to the park where it's being held. I would say it's pretty friendly for kids. Just make sure you pack some food and drink for the trails. They have a good mix of camping too from very basic campgrounds to cabins.

I was hoping to visit that shop just to introduce myself and check it out. Been speaking with them through PM.Sound like great guys.Ill be looking for the Troopy. Thanks for the advice on GSMTR. Probably best to do it myself. He needs to get it a little older for days of that "abuse" lol.

I haven’t been Osceola NF in years. Gotta see when the next long weekend is. Maybe we can do a run?
Yeah sure man. I don't know much more to do other than beaches and NF WMA stuff. Where I live my entire county is mostly dirt roads and forest trails. I know there's some good stuff around Osceola. Hills even! Thought about trapsing through south GA.

Anyone know of a upholstery shop up in Jacksonville area that can totally rebuild the front bench seat on my fj40

Hi everyone. New “to me” 2000 LC owner in Tallahassee looking for info on the club. Didn’t find anything on FB. My LC is pretty plain Jane at the moment. All stock. Will be looking at mods in the near future but first working on the mechanics. She has 227k on her so I’m doing some “reconditioning “. This will be my project car. Any info on the area trails or gatherings I would love to hear about them.

Thanks in advance!

upload_2018-5-18_21-46-10.jpeg

upload_2018-5-18_21-33-24.jpeg

Hi everyone. New “to me” 2000 LC owner in Tallahassee looking for info on the club. Didn’t find anything on FB. My LC is pretty plain Jane at the moment. All stock. Will be looking at mods in the near future but first working on the mechanics. She has 227k on her so I’m doing some “reconditioning “. This will be my project car. Any info on the area trails or gatherings I would love to hear about them.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1703708

View attachment 1703696
Sorry about the double pics. Not sure how that happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom