Florida LandCruiser Owner Registry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to Florida and Mud. Best of luck on your hunt for a 40.

South Florida here, and registered already for big cypress.

I was just reading through that one. I'd love to do that but my vacation for the year is already booked up. I'll try to plan for next year!

HA! First time I came accross this thread. 3FE/91 owner in Wakulla. <6mo owner so am slowly and steadily baselining. I also would love to know any first hand experience with able and trusted LC mechanics in a 50mi radius from Tallahassee. Got a lot of room for all weather wrenching. Live off the Wakulla River just a stones throw from coastal 98. Holla.

well come toosborne check with dennis he is in ocala 9547095169 he is closer to you

Thank you! Is he on MUD? Does he do delivery lol. At a shop or a home based Yota genius? I want to get a hold of exactly where my leaks are and possibly bring in the big guns to do it. Reading up on the arch seals themselves are freaking me out. I wouldnt mind trailing it that far and dropping it off for a few weeks if need be.

Don't forget to add your rig to the 80 Series Google map! You can see all the 80 series around the world. Add yours!! Need a google log in to add to the map, no google login? PM me and I'll add your rig. Just need your vehicle year any general location.

Click here > 80 Series Land Cruisers of the World!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom