FJ80 Prices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not exactly a tech question, I know, but still a puzzle. As much as I don't want to, I might be selling my 1991 FJ80 and I don't have a clue how to think about pricing. Looking on eBay there really isn't anything comparable.

Any thoughts on where is a good place to look to see what might be a reasonable price?

You can also check eBay closed sales.

$60,000.04

Here's a good barometer

Not exactly a tech question, I know, but still a puzzle. As much as I don't want to, I might be selling my 1991 FJ80 and I don't have a clue how to think about pricing. Looking on eBay there really isn't anything comparable.

Any thoughts on where is a good place to look to see what might be a reasonable price?
Drive it to the pacific Northwest and spend a week up there with a for sale sign on the back. I think they are in high demand with the mustache crowd up there, you will probably get more for it 🤣

Drive it to the pacific Northwest and spend a week up there with a for sale sign on the back. I think they are in high demand with the mustache crowd up there, you will probably get more for it 🤣
Drive it up there and you may not have to actually sell it.........

But you won't have it anymore.

Drive it up there and you may not have to actually sell it.........

But you won't have it anymore.
And your insurance will tell you it was worth $1500

And your insurance will tell you it was worth $1500
Insurance is the worst on these rigs unless you don't drive it and can get Haggerty..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom