FJ62 Rubber Floor mat suggestions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for suggestion on best fitting rubber floor mats for FJ62. I have some, they look awful and don't fit. Links and images are appreciated.

Thanks community!

I have some called Hexomat. They have held up well and the fit is good.

Last edited:
I have some called Hexomat. They have held up well and the fit is good. The gray color is an OK match for my blue interior.

Thanks for sharing. Did you order your specific year? Are they a pretty close fit?

I probably did order my specific year, but I don't think there is any difference (probably the same part number across all the years for FJ60/62. I think the fit is good. Although they are not molded they cover a wide area and fit flat against the floor. I think I had to cut the rear mat a little bit around the rear heater (FJ60). Because there is no border you can make modifications easily...here are some pics. These mats are maybe 15 years old (?). The size of the rear may be a little different now. It looks like they have a two piece rear (that might be smaller than what I have) or a one piece rear.

1632412093485.png

1632412134242.png

Last edited:
I did SOR Tuff Tread as well, it's been ~10 years. I looked at that link and I don't recall paying nearly that much - but too many :beer:, a credit card and internet access perhaps I did.
20210923_165018.jpg

20210923_165046.jpg

20210923_165127.jpg

LLoyd Mats. Different colors available:

IMG_5175.jpg
IMG_5512.jpg
IMG_5513.jpg
IMG_5514.jpg

HTH.

I think various vendors sell the Lloyd Mats as their own.

I bought mine from Cruiser Corps I think. Costs a bit more than Lloyds direct but I don't mind if it helps support our great vendors. :) HTH.
I have these. They're good. Not fancy or anything but they do the job. For the rear I just cut some Home Depot door mats, I don't have rear passengers often.

What I did was use Toyota all weather mats from a 100 series. The front mats better than 80 series mats. The two backs fit okay but the all weather mats from a 2000 Tundra back fit better. Original bought them in brown. This was before I had a 100 series. Once I bought a 100 series bought a set in oak because it that's what was available. This are pre accelerator pedal fiasco and the heavy duty style. They ran around $30 for a four piece set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom