FJ62 Inside door sill weather strip? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a part number for this weather strip that mates up to the normal door seal?
I need to replace mine on both sides but haven’t been able to locate a part number on it nor do I see it listed aim any of the usual parts sites.

Thanks in advance!
IMG_5483.jpeg

Is that the stock seal provided for a 62? It is different than what is inside my 60 series which is just the brown textured U material. You can see the material in my 60 in the lower right of your photo.

I think you can find a close not color matched original of the U material referenced here in a thread under door seals, cannot remember manufacturer. I am planning on replacing my U material with something not stock that has more squish to keep out road noise.

image.jpg

Weather Strip Front Doors
6786190A00
WEATHERSTRIP, FRONT DOOR, RH
Purchased July 2020One required Installed August 9, 2020
6786290A00
WEATHERSTRIP, FRONT DOOR, LH
Purchased July 2020One required Installed August 9, 2020

Weather Strip Rear Doors
6787190A00WEATHERSTRIP, REAR DOOR, RHDiscontinued – Need to Purchase if weatherstrip wears out.One required
6787290A00WEATHERSTRIP, REAR DOOR, LHDiscontinued –Need to Purchase if weatherstrip wears out.One required

Thank you all for you answers!
I found out that what I’m after is an additional seal from trail tailor. I guess it’s not OEM, but an aftermarket weatherstrip that seals better - used to reduce wind noise and leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom