FJ62 Center Console MOLLE and Accessory Panel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

N Cascades DsnWrx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.northcascadesdesignworks.com
I want to gauge interest on a new product I'm looking at releasing for the FJ62. Let me know if this is something that interests you. Once I get production pricing worked out, I'll list them on my website for pre-orders..

It's a center console MOLLE and accessory panel that fits around your shifters in the carpeted area in front of your center console. I've got a few more adjustments to make but I have the first prototype and am happy with the outcome. I'm just going to tweak the shape a little and I'm changing the cup holders to have rubber "fingers" that hold smaller cups/water bottles/cans securely. They will fit bottles up to 3.6" in diameter (my HydroFlask is my largest water bottle) as well as cups with handles. I'm looking at possible rubber mats that could go over the carpet on the center console to protect from spilling. Production units will be powder coated.
IMG_5833.jpg
IMG_5835.jpg
IMG_5836.jpg
IMG_5838.jpg
IMG_5840.jpg

Will this work with a manual?

Will this work with a manual?
That will be a different mount as the shifter is in a different place. I need to get a 60 to do some measurements or if you can tell me the measurement from the 4x4 selector to the shifter stalk (I'm looking for X and Y dimensions so distance left and distance fore/aft of the 4x4 selector).

I really like this. I'd be down for one with a manual. Maybe @red66toy knows of a 60 in the area that can help (I have no idea about WA State geography)

Who we can help find someone to help! Have you checked the Seattle Cruiserheads Facebook page?

Who we can help find someone to help! Have you checked the Seattle Cruiserheads Facebook page?
@HemiAlex @red66toy I'm northeast of Seattle - about a 3 hours drive. Closer to Omak, Chelan, and Wenatchee.

So - I'm looking at pictures of the manual and it will be quite easy to modify. Can anyone get me these dimensions? (pic barrowed from a Reddit Post)
1712357930859.png

Red dimension is the offset of the front edge of the gear shifter boot from the front edge of the transfer case shifter boot.
Green dimension is the outside left of the gear shifter boot to the outside right of the transfer case shifter boot.

These designs are based on using the stock center console box. Some aftermarket center consoles extend into this area.

Here's the preliminary design for the 60 series manual transmission version. Any input is welcome. I could add switch locations but also wanted to leave room for mounting space for those wanting to add electronics/navigation device mounts such as a RAM mount to the top surface. Cup holders are large enough for Yeti/Thermoflask type bottles.

I still need to get verification on the width from the outside of the transmission shift boot to the outside of the transfer case shift boot to make sure I clear.

Pricing is lookin like around $175 - finished in satin black powdercoat. Same for the series 62 version.
1712411012390.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom