Fj60 Resurrection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rhodescreations.com
Picked up an '85 FJ60 last weekend. Thought I'd need a trailer for the ~50 mile drive home but after a quick test drive I decided to just drive it. No problems at all with a mix of two lane, city, and freeway. Man I love these trucks. 188k on the ODO. A little rust and the interior is mostly stripped out. Ordered a carpet kit and plan on a trip to the pull a part to find some seats. Suspension is pretty tired so I'll be addressing that...
PXL_20221029_182202797.jpg

Haven't done much besides a thorough cleaning. Did swap out the very rusty battery tray with an aftermarket plastic one until I can find something stock. found an old plate in my stash and peeled the tabs until I found 85.
PXL_20221031_182029167.jpg

Once the rust is addressed I'm hoping to get it repainted back to stock, 8B4 I believe. Anyone have a recommendation for a paint shop in the Seattle area?

Once the rust is addressed I'm hoping to get it repainted back to stock, 8B4 I believe. Anyone have a recommendation for a paint shop in the Seattle area?

They did the paint job on my cruiser 9 years ago.....great work and price.

Nice score! bumpers without end caps 👍

Yep, $7K. They had the cruiser for about 4 months and just fit it in when they had time between insurance jobs. This included pulling all glass, removing doors, upper and lower tail gate, hood, front fenders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom