Wanted FJ60 Manual (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Windshield frame with wiper motor

I am located in Eugene, Oregon. Thought I had one a week ago, but it was an older one (found out when I got it from UPS, $50 shipped :-[ ). Need one with the motor still on it, preferrably with minimal rust. Closer the better, lets make a deal!

:beer: Big Mike :beer:

Center Console Lid

All was right with the world today...sunny and warm an I've got the car trailer hooked up to the wagon on a misc parts run up into Northern Jersey. Time to fire up a stog...I do so and set the pocket torch down on the console lid...apparently still in full torch mode. Cooked it good and proper. Anybody got one in gray ?

Door Stoppers 63'-74' FJ40

Need a set of door stoppers for a 63'-74' FJ40... its the peice of roundstock with a slight curve and a bushing/nut at one end. I don't really need anything but the two metal pieces but will take whatever you have...

Thanks and let me know!

kurt@cruiseroutfitters.com

windshield frame.

I'm looking for a windshield frame for a 1971 fj40. I think any one with holes for the motor up top will work. I bought one used one but its to bent and too many bolt holes are rusted up to be real useful. So I could use a nice used one. But I have yet to find anyone who sells new ones. So does anybody have any inside info on where to possibly buy a new one? A nice new shiny aluminum windshield frame might be worth the price at this point.

windshield frame.

I have one that is in excellent shape. Includes motor, brand new wiper arms, brand new wiper blades. Rust free.I do not want to part out. Glass has a star from a rock. I switched to a late model like my land cruiser was supposed to have! I would like $250.00 for the whole deal. Located in Missouri, but will be traveling to Chicago tomorrow if that helps. :cheers:

windshield frame.

I have a good windshield frame with decent glass (it's a little foggy along the bottom) from an early Cruiser I'll take $100 for. I'm in NC.

R.K.

WTB 1976ish FJ40 2f Intake manifold

I have a '76 and an '87 2F intake also.

Re:Wanted-Front bibs and apron

i have a bib, grill piece (with emblem) and two aprons all is from a 77 or newer bib has headlight mounts and hood latch. aprons also have LC emblems. shoot a price at jayoung@usd.edu

Rear Drum Backing plates needed

Looking of a set of decent rear drum backing plates for a 60.

Rob

WTB swamper for spare

I need a 1pc. 36" x 12" or 14" super swamper for a spare. 50% tread or more. Will buy or trade for it.

Windshield frame with wiper motor

I've got one on my rig that's a little banged up, and the rust has grabbed hold of it a bit on that spot. I think the PO pushed a branch that wouldn't break with it. Anyway, it has the lower mount windshield wiper with a working (but a little weak) wiper motor and assembly, is Freeborn red (except for the dent) from a '76. There are multiple windshield dings but all should be repairable. Its on my rig at the moment but I'd be glad to swap you if someone will verify that the mounting dimensions of the old (upper) wiper style windshield will make a clean swap with the newer (lower) wiper style. That'd cash in on your miss with your other deal... I'm in Seattle so you aren't too far either. PM me if you are interested in the swap.

D

40 Single piece Tailgate

You have a Gozzard tub, doesn't he sell a tailgate also?

40 Single piece Tailgate

[quote author=Poser link=board=6;threadid=9090;start=msg81718#msg81718 date=1072742775]
You have a Gozzard tub, doesn't he sell a tailgate also?
[/quote]

Hey Poser,

Yes, I believe he does, but it took almost a year to get my tub, if I thought of it then I would of :doh:

Was planning on using the hardtop then, but now I'm think about just running one of Ehsan tops with a tailgate, if I can ever get a hold of him.

Guess those tailgates are high in demand, damn things up over 200 already. Ehsan sells em 2 for 300...another option I guess.

Yo Han

Pitman Arm

Needing a 4" drop pitman arm for a mid seventies saginaw GB. Probably off a Scout.

Need a 35 inch spare near Lake Tahoe

Thanks for the offer. I live just east of Lake Tahoe. It would cost at least a c-note for my pig to get down there and back. Troy

Center Console Lid

I checked there...he has the whole console for @ $100. maybe I'll call him and see if he'd seperate one for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom