Wanted FJ60 Manual (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB: FJ40 Winch Bumper and or roller fairlead

I've got a roller fairlead, getting ready to cut it off the truck right now. can send you a pic if interested.

3spd tcase

I've got one still connected to the three speed tranny. Was on the road two months ago. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in Vancouver, B.C.

Wanted-FJ40 Rear Step

Did you guys work anything out? Because if it isn't working for Sniper, I'd be interested, Needamod.

Re:WTB: FJ40 Winch Bumper and or roller fairlead

Send it 3 puppies

fj40drew@hotmail.com, send how much you want and shipping and stuff like that.

Drew <><

Gas filler neck for FJ-60 needed

My threads are shot on my gas filler neck. Sloshes with a full tank on hard left hand turns. Anyone have one i good shape?? For my 86 FJ-60 rambo wagon.

screws

I was wondering how everyone gets those 30 year old rusty screws out. I have stipped a couple already and it is driving me nuts. I tried to drill them out but was using cordless 14.4v mikita drill. was not even making a dent with the bits I had. Special bits, more power? I know I need to go buy some tools so which ones would you suggets to get these stripped screws out. What a headache. They are the thorn in my side. Thanks for all the infomation and advice.

3spd tcase

cruiser_guy, how much do you want for just the t-case? I already swapped my 3spd. trans for a sm420 :D
I'm in Texas...will you ship?
Thanks

Joseph

screws

An impact driver is one of the best tools for getting old screws out. Yous should definately get one they're availably from many distributers (Sears, most auto part stores, snap-on,...) It will not necessarily get a totaly stripped screw out but if you use it before the screw it totaly stripped it usualy work well. Get a GOOD set of screw drivers. If you get one with a hex at the top for a wrench you can concentrate on pressing the screw driver into the screw and then use your other hand to turn the wrench. Another trick is to put a dab of valve grinding compound on the tip of the screw driver. It is a grinding compound and can greatly increase the friction between the screw driver and the screw.
Simon

Re:Gas filler neck for FJ-60 needed

I've got one from a '74/76 FJ55. I don't know if they are the same or not though! $10 + shipping.

Can anyone help? will it work

If it is the same I will definately take it. I will post on the tech section for an answer. Troy E-mail me direct with your mailing address in the mean time. troy@mopar.gardnerville.nv.us

1996 LC Tow hitch, harness, etc

First post!

My 96 TLC did not come with factory hitch so I am looking for a used set-up. I will be towing a boat/trailer.
As far as I know, all Cruisers come with a tranny cooler - all I think I need is the Class III receiver hitch and wiring harness.

Also, I live in South Florida so shipping will be needed - should not be that big of a deal.
I figured many wheelers take them off to beef up bumpers, etc so I'm taking a shot.

Thanks!

Need Electric Locker Switch

Damn it. I still need that darn switch for my electric locker. The third member is finally getting installed so it's crunch time. I need the switch. I know where and how much for a new one through a guy on this board ;) , but I'm hopin' to find somebody who's just got one sittin' around...? So I thought I'd try one last time before I just buy it brand new... It's the part circled in red and though it's shown for the rear, the front one uses the same one and so do Taco's...

-Ferg-

mod_rear_lock.jpg

Re:3spd tcase

Have a vacuum operated (easy to swap) 3 fresh 3 speed here in SLC. Let me know if your still in need... :D

kurt@cruiseroutfitters.com

Gas filler neck for FJ-60 needed

I have one from a '87 FJ60 if still needed

1996 LC Tow hitch, harness, etc

I have factory and non which look the same and a universal wiring setup which is exactly like what I recieved from the dealer(for twice the price)$75 for hitch and wiring+shipping. I can send you pics if you like.
Thanks, Jeff

Re:wanted: Rear lift up hatch door for hard top

You need the foldup door or the later liftup? I notice you have a 65 and I don't remember which one it had. Anyway, I am in Idaho and have a later liftup. If you're still interested let me know and I'll send a pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom