Wanted FJ60 Manual (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the rod, unfortunatly it is 800 mile away right now. I can get it in the first week of July. If you haven't found one by then, let me know

Ian, I have an 86 FJ60 shortblock that you can have for the labor of pulling it...tomorrow!

Otherwise, I'll have to find some more onerous task for you to do next week! ;p

Central coast. Isn't that close to SLO, home of Hanna Quality fj80 sliders? :confused:

'93 Sunroof

Does anyone know of a sunroof that can be had cheaply to fit my '93. It's cracked. Would appreciate any leads.

thanks

Last edited:
have parts

I have a 69 that I'm parting out that has the parts let me know if you still need them.

Bailey, I just ordered some extended frame to axle lines. When I get them on do you want my old lines? I just placed my order yesterday, so it will be a week before I get them, then another day or so before I could put them on.
Will my 91 frame to axle lines fit on your 93?

mark i will call you, could i come up on the 16th and do some onerous task around the shop.

Late model '60/'62 knuckle arms

Like the subject line says, I'm looking for some of the late model FJ60 or FJ62 knuckle arms ('87-'90). 3 sets if I can find them. Surely some of you guys who have installed hysteer kits have some collecting dust.

Drop me a note if you do.

Mark...

I'm with E. im just starting to get some graduation money and looking for some sliders. I'm on the east coast though. close to DC. Anybody know of anyone how could fab some up.

-BD

FJ60/62 rear door ashtray

Anyone have a blue one?

Correction: grey (for blue/grey interior :D )

Last edited:
Transfercase for 87 FJ60

Anybody have a split transfer case in good condition for an 87?

Fsm 1994 1hdj80 1hd-t

FSM for 1994 1HDJ80 1H-T

West Wales
UK

:)

Gold Finger said:
FSM for 1994 1HDJ80 1H-T

West Wales
UK

:)

Engine or Chasis?

Up To $350 For Ladder

Want to buy roof rack ladder for FJ80 (1996 LC). Will pay top dollar (near new price) for ladder in good shape. Will buy SOR discontinued 256-35 Rear Ladder, or side "tire" ladder. Will also pay shipping.

damn, for $350, I'd make you one. Gotta drive to CT though. Heres one I did on a 62.

DSC00031_sm.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom