Wanted FJ60 Manual (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Marc, I have one with a cut shaft. If you don't fnd anything else.

BTW was that you that ended up with the FJ55 in Pocatello? Ebay name was kgedde.

Rogue said:
The mounts got trashed as it was torn off of the truck. It is dead. Maybe I should go flareless...

That's my vote, sorry can't help you out on this one, as that is the exact flare that made me go flareless.

Starting to get desparate. Have tried all I know locally outside of theft. Anyone have a flywheel?

A preacher I know told me how he once jumped a train hauling new cars from Billings to Missoula and hijacked the transmission from a '53 Chev. Got it unbolted pretty quick and enjoyed the rest of the ride, then tossed it off just outside of town. Hobo with an attitude. You fellas wouldn't want to be responsible for driving me to such drastic measures, now would ya? ;)

Trailer

Hi, I have a converted lightplant, (flatbed, 3/4 ton rated) with a home made perforated steel box, and removable side extensions. parking brake, and updated lighting. e-mail me, or call me for details (520)400-5966 Earl
12140015.JPG
12140016.JPG
12140017.JPG

C'mon Junk. You know nobody looks at the wanted section.

Bracket

I need the one that goes on the front door side of the passenger seat.
It bolts to the floor pan, comes up and curves back towards the rear of the vehicle and bolts to the seat.

Thanks,
Tony

i have one i'd be happy to sell you but i'm afraid of what the people at the post office are gonna do to me when i tell them "i'd like you to ................... fondle sack." :D

maybe UPS will be the way to go. but then the computer might laugh at me!? how's $25 plus shipping?! i can post a pic after the weekend; heading for a bachelor party in vegas on friday!

Smitty said:
I need a double crank pulley and a double water pump pulley. for a F engine. I'm located in Wisconsin.

This is from a 1978 2F. PM if interested. Make offer.

Somebody gotta have one. :frown:

Orange- I would be interested in the pic. Remember, nothing is to be said about Vegas...what happens there...stays there. By the way, it's really Fond du Lac

Thanks for doing that. I think that I'm going to see about bumping the power steering up on the list, so I think I'll hold off for now unless someone has one in good shape, but I get the impression that there aren't any...

Thanks anyway.

i gigured it was something like that cause mapquest was'nt into fondle sack! :)

i'll get a pic early next week. it's in really good shape, no rust. just needs some paint (white with some black overspray right now).

Last edited:
i've got three...don't know what condition they're in...free. north denver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom