Wanted FJ60 Manual (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a nice 1973 carb has all the linkage and stuff except for the throttle cable. Moves really well my dad whose a mechanic told me he thought it would work the way it is even though I was thinking of rebuilding it. Found out I have the pre 67 engine though and I have to use a 1 barrel so this one is up for sale now.
I think this is the right pic.

Mark is a really good guy, but does not keep regular hours or have time to get all emails answered 24/7. Call him after 2 west coast time.

He is one of the few, very few, cruiser shop owners that is a master mechanic but his is a bit hard to get a hold of.

Once your a regular customer he is very easy to get in touch with, I guess he just has to prioritize working on trucks and dealing with his regular customers over asnwering the phone and emailing. I don't blame him, i'd be the same way.

He posts on this board- mark are your reading this?

-Stumbaugh

I've got a Confer one that I am looking to sell. It was just taken off my 1978 40, but I'm assuming it'd work for any year. Also have the transfer pump. I'm in Phoenix, not really local, but not bad.

PM me, email me, or just reply back here :) if interested.

I've had a really nice weekend away from the computer! The sun is out and the open road beckons. Put in 30 miles road cycling yesterday and another 56 today. :cool:

Anyhow, I assumed you were the guy that called the shop about this tank just the other day. PN 200-1501P on the specials page.

And I greatly prefer phone calls over PMs.

Except from dd113! :D

Not sure where you are located at, but i have a set of 285 16's BFG A/T's with about 85-90% tread left on them. Shoot me a PM with some info and if you are interested.
Russ

If something doesnt work out with Nolen or others, I have a couple complete setups available. Let me know if you are interested.

I might be interested in the ac's too. Do you think they would work on my BJ60? I presume the engine bracket would be different. but I could make one. Pm pls

Carbs for sale in Virginia

I have 5 stock Land Cruiser carbs for sale. Some are from trucks I drove and were in running condition when I pulled them off, But they have been sitting for at least 7 years.

F carb from 74 $200
2F carb for 8/76-8/77 $260
2F carb for 77 $200
2F carb for 77 $200
2F carb for 79 $260

I can send you pics if you want.

Josh

FJ55 Front Fender

I'm looking for a front right fender (upper and lower) for my 78 FJ55. I'm located in Washington State. Please help!

need some high steer

looking for a set of high steer arms

Looking for that special something

Im looking for a variety of things.
1. I am looking for a used f engine complete minus the carb. I'm looking for one relativly cheap and relativly clean. No wrecks or anyhting like that. I'll pick it up if you wnat to get rid of it.
2. Looking for any way to confirm what i think is an sm 420 i don't have a digital camera so please be descriptive.
3. Looking for a clutch for a 1968 fj40. Any brand any style need everything to do a change. (throw out bearing, clutch plate, ect ect ...)
4. Wondering if a rumor is true. Heard that you should switch to an 11 inch chevy clutch when you install a sm420 into a 1968 land crusier. Wondering if this is true or not. If it is can you put the 11 inch in before you put the sm420 in
5. Will you have to do any exstensive work to fit the sm40 into a land crusier. (lengthening front drive shaft, relocate cross memeber) anything you can think of no matter how small or insugnificant.
6. A right side front fender would be nice. if its rusty if it's beat up got dents, either have one or know where to find one doesn't matter as well as the right side step thing that is not diamond plated.
7. The adapter to put an sm420 up to the land cruiser 3 speed tansfer case.
I am doing a full out 5 day restoration on a crusier for my brother so i can suprise him when he gets back from his trip. Anyhting is welcome and speed is the name of the game. Im looking for the engine to rebuild it then hook everything up to it (tranny, transfer case ect) and do a full engine swap before he gets home. I have the tools, just not the know how or the parts. All it needs is a front fender and that little rocker panel thinging that is a step. its not diamond plated tough, other than that the body is perfect.

Thanks for listening to me for so long any info is greatly appreciated.
Cheers, Merc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom