Wanted FJ60 Manual (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re:3 speed slip yoke for sm420 conversion

I've got one I could part with. Are you just looking for the flange and female part of the slip joint?

Re:3 speed slip yoke for sm420 conversion

3_puppies,
Yes, thats exactly what I am looking for! Email me direct if you still want to sell this item! Thanks!! :D

WTB - 2 35x12.5x15 BFG MTs

Looking to buy a pair (2) of BFG MTs. Size - 35x12.5x15. Helping a friend replace a couple of badly worn tires on his truck. If you are a reasonable drive from NW Washington, and have a couple to sell - let me know.

Thanks,

Don
Bellingham, WA

Re:Need pair of 4.10/4.11's 3rd Members for 87 FJ60

I've got one from a front axle, I believe '72, it is fine spline. I'm just north of you in MT. I'll be gone till Friday. It is an open diff.

Used 60 series lift

Anyone have a used 60 series lift they want to part with? Looking for one in the 2.5-3" range. Maybe you're doing a spring over and we could work out a deal with my stock springs! :D

Re:Used 60 series lift

I know you said you wanted a 2.5+, but I have brand new 1.5 inch lift CCOT springs for sale. Two where mounted but the vehicle was never used. The other two are not mounted. comes with bushings. I would like $300.00 for them plus shipping from forwardair.com in Kansas City.

Any idea if forwardair ships to Alaska?

what all is included? shocks? ubolts?

Re:Need pair of 4.10/4.11's 3rd Members for 87 FJ60

[quote author=3_puppies link=board=6;threadid=3022;start=0#msg26556 date=1058150344]
I've got one from a front axle, I believe '72, it is fine spline. I'm just north of you in MT. I'll be gone till Friday. It is an open diff.
[/quote]

it may be fine spline side gears, but it will be course spline pinion. it can be used with different/modified flanges.

Re:looking for a 1980 fj40 frame

TLCA...

Can you verify which it is ? 79 or 80? I have come across a lot of info that says 79 and early 80 fit together and that mid-80 and on are a different fit.....

Let me know...

Chaka

Re:looking for a 1980 fj40 frame

chaka et al.
Jan 1979 to July 1980 FJ40 frames are identical. Aug 1980+ are different in spring pins/shackles (takes FJ60 style) and tranny mount is for split case style (no bellhousing support). Body mounts are same. ANY earlier frame can (and has) be made to fit late tubs by grafting 1) rear channel, 2) front and second outrigger mount arms (the firewall and mid tub supports). If you find a frame expect to double the price in freight unless you pick it up.

WANTED: 1 Polished alluminum OEM wheel

Looking for one OEM polished alluminum wheel for spare tire on 96, LX 450

Re:FF rear axle for FJ

search around here and on pirate...you can make your Semi a FF....but it is gonna cost you no matter...parts are hard to come by for Toy FF i would think and if you go custom it will be hard too...

Stew

steering arms

Hi,
I am needing the steering arms for a late model 40 for my mini disc conversion. I have the arms from the mini but was told it was too much of a modification to make it work so to use late 70 or early 80 model 40 arms. thanks

1971 carburetor & VSV

I'm trying to get my FJ40 to pass CA smog and need a carb and VSV to pass the visual inspection. Any help on where to direct me to locate these items would be greatly appreciated.

Re:Wanted: FJ40 Soft Top Bows

Hello there
Ehsan here.. You can see the bows and how they were made at http://islamabadjeeps.com/top/
all2.jpg

wanted ... door and ignition locks

I am looking for a set of door locks, and ignition lock and the fuel door lock for my 77 FJ40. I presently have no key for my doors and seperate keys for my ignition and fuel door. So, I would like to get back to the one-key system ....

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom