Wanted FJ60 Manual (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

'79 Body tub

I need one. My current tub has rotted off its mounts. I live in MA, so if anyone in New England area has one, I would be interested in seeing some pics.

Thanks!

Re: '71 Carb.

My brother may have a re-man'd carb that he may part with. I will find out tomorrow and let you know. He is near Atlanta.

Pre 1968 Front Axle Parts

I need the front axle shafts from a pre 1968 front axle.  Yes, the old 10 spline axles.  I need the inner and out shafts, plus the ball, and the brass bushings.
I live in SW Ohio.
Thanks,  This place ROCKS!!

Re: 80-87 FJ60 carb needed. Thanks

I have one.
Off an 87 FJ60, rebuilt a few years ago, only run maybe 1000 miles before I removed it.

$100

Re: '71 Carb.

He does have it. "somewhere" I will locate it this weekend and take photos if you want them. It was ordered from SOR as a re-man'd unit. He is asking $300 for it, but I think he will negotiate some.

I am sure it will need to be cleaned before installation.

Let me know if you are interested.

Brad

'73-'78 Seats -

Anyone interested in trading a set of '73-'78 front seats for a set of '79-'83? Mine are in good shape mechanically with all the pieces and headrests - but need recovered. Looking for a set in the same condition - trying to get my '76 back to stock.

Re: Driver's rocker panel and front turn signal

I've got a turn signal for sale also, if you wanted to put one new wire in it. Paul

I NEED A 2F

I NEED A 2F ENGINE FOR MY 76 40. I DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR A REBUILD. I WOULD PREFER IT TO BE FAIRLY RELIABLE. I DONT NEED SMOG EQUIPMENT. I LIVE IN SOUTHERN LOUISIANA. HIGH MILES ARE NO PROBLEM AS IT IS JUST FOR COLLEGE.

Is it the same signal as from my '79, or is it the single round orange/yellow signal?

Jeremiah- I think I will just rivet in a piece of crappy sheet metal for now.  I need a new rear tub anyways, so this will just tide me over to get it inspected and run it until I can affor a new tub.  Thanks for the offer, and I will keep your # handy in case I need some other parts.  Nice shop BTW.  

I've got a turn signal for sale also, if you wanted to put one new wire in it.   Paul

It is the big boxey square one, from the late '70's early eighties. I can send you a pic along with the pic of the heater core. Paul

Re: Need Rear End in TX-OK Area!

Thanks yall! Ive finally found one and am headed out to get it in the next few days. :D 8)

Black Duster wtb

I'm looking for a black duster with a window. I know tpi has one, but wanted to see if anyone had one they needed to get rid of, thank you.

Re: Pre 1968 Front Axle Parts

Toyolet,
I have a 1964 that I am putting a disc axle on. I have what you need. &nbsp:Do you want the whole thing? I am not too far away in central NC. I have family in OH. Maybe we can work something out?? My email is rlangager@nc.rr.com

Robert A. Langager
1964 FJ40
1989 FJ62

Re: Pre 1968 Front Axle Parts

If you still need the parts, I have a complete Drum to Drum axle off a 68. I am just north of Columbus, I am in the process of cleaning/ degreasing it.

let me know if the gentleman with the first post doesn't work out.

I would prefer to get rid of the whole thing.

Could deliver if price is right. and how far south west you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom