Wanted FJ60 Manual (67 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got the skid plate in Tx. Shoot your address to 40guy@prodigy.net and I'll look up the freight.

I have one from a '76 4-speed. $10 + shipping.

I am thinking that should work on a 81 right? Where are you located? Shipping to Wisconsin 54935. Consider it sold, what years were the 4 pds used. If I remember correctly this should work.

Good Running 2F

I'm looking for a good running 2F with good compression and not dripping oil all over the place. The closer to Cincinnati the better unless you wanna discuss shipping. Would also consider a good late F also.

Looks like there is one in the for sale section.....it's in CO though.

If you work out a deal and the timing is right, I would be willing to help you out bringing it back close to Cinci.....planing to trip to CO to visit my sister in a few weeks.

Thanks sno-man, I'll keep that in mind

tonkota should I go ahead and sen paypal ;)

The dimmer switch that is on my cruiser has a 6 pin connector with green wires and also has a 4 pin connector with red wires on it. I talked to the dealership and you cannot tell how many pins are on each connector in their pictures. I believe that one of the connectors controls the head lights and the other controls the tail lights. there is also one more wire that I believe is a ground wire which comes from the dimmer switch, but it is not hooked up on my 40 right now. My driver side tail switch was working ok when I received the 40 a couple of days ago but the passenger side was not. Now neither of them is working and that is why I think it is the switch. How much do you want for the both of them and do you know about how much shipping would be? Thanks Rico. Is there a number I can call you at? I will be at work tonight and will try to look at the board. I don't always get to do that though. RG

84 FJ 60 Driver Door needed

I am trying to find a good driver door for my truck. Anyone able to help me out?? I will be at GSMTR, if anyone is heading out that has one....

barry, I am moving this to parts wanted, but will leave the link here...

M

Thanks Texx. Sent it to you.

2F/3f FJ60/62 water outlet wanted

We need 2F FJ 60 water outlets as well as 3F/3FE FJ62. This is the lower part of the thermo housing. The BVSV are a plus but not required. All threads need to be good and no cracks. We will pay $25 ea including shipping and need at least 5 of each.

I know you got em!

tailgate pics

Here is the pic(s) of the tailgate I am hoarding. Hope they attach properly.
tailgate 1.jpg
tailgate 2.jpg
tailgate 3.jpg

Mark,
Are the tailgates the same size either way or are they different lengths?
From what you said, mine is from a fj40. That is what I was planning to use it on when I purchased it.

Goebs

FJ40 Bikini Top

My bikini top finally cracked where it slides into the railing so i'm looking for a good used Bikini top. Anyone have a bikini shop in good shape that they want to sell off to me? Thanks.

Travis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom