Wanted FJ60 Manual (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Greg, I have one for sale, Its complete with the hoses for the tank and the metal shield. As for how it hooks up. there is a photo on CCOT of where the lines go to.

Shoot me a pm and i will see if I can get some pics. 15 Bucks and the ride, the metal Shield is Mustard Yellow and in good shape.

Warren.

i need FJ60 Parts

i need a

carb fan
vacuum sensor on intake manafold (3 line in a circle)
vacuum sensors on upper water pump
choke cables

thanks
troy

throttle plate and spring

70 FJ40. Plate sits at bottom of carb. goes over the studs to the mainifold and bolted down by nuts to hold carb and plate down. Has a spring that is connected to throttle release so throttle does not stay open. Anyone?????

Thanks.

:cheers:

Hey I have a rear bumper in good shape with end caps. $45.00 pluss shipping and its yours.

Ttt

fj40 parts wanted

I need the rear passenger and driver side turn signal lens covers for a 1974 fj40. They are the rectangular ones not the round ones. I also need to see about getting a turn signal/dimmer switch for the same model and if someone has it a speedometer cable. A couple of othe things I need if someone has them are driver and passenger side mirrors. Thank you, Rico.

Scott R said:
... I need:

1 Set of rear leaf springs, or add-a-leafs for the 88.

I'm in Denver, but I am willing to drive. Have planety of rare 40 parts to trade if thats what you would prefer.

As I recall, 1988 and 1985 take the same rear spring. I have a set of Downey 3" springs that have sagged to about 1.5-2" of lift. I also have a set of Alcans that might get you 2.5" of lift.

I'm down the road in Albuquerque.

Metro Denver - 2" DOM needed for CMO5

I need a 4' stick of DOM .125 to finish up my cage for Moab. (55 1/2" to be exact). I sent a PM to Bruce. Just looking for options because I only have next weekend to finish up everything. I called Tube Service, K&K Surplus, and Engbar. Only Tube Service has it in stock. Minimum order is 125.00. If anyone has a stick laying around, let me know. I could buy it or replace it after Moab.

Last edited:
WTB Manik Brush Guard/Taillight Guard for '97

Yes, I know the damage multiplier effect... but I still definitely love the looks of the Manik Brush/Guards...

Who's got a black set in good shape???? I'll make you a fair offer!

I have a set of taillight guards...come on with the offer!

Need AC amplifier for a 97 LC

Hi,

I am looking for the AC amplifier that is located on the driver side foot well behind the lower trim and heater vent. The box is about 4x5 with 3 cable connectors attached to it and there should be about 50+ pins in total. The amplifier is beige in color and the following markings appear: TOYOTA 88650-60212.

Does anyone have a spare who wishes to sell it? Does anyone know of a junk yard that may still have this part?

Thanks,
BW

Got One, Thanks

Hi Folks, just wanted to write to say i got a good lense on the way so thank you. :cheers:

Need Skid Plate,inspection cover, and Sun Visors for my 77FJ40

Found everything that I was looking for. Thanks to everyone.

Tony

Last edited:
I might have the dimmer switch and the speedo cable. It's a 2 piece cable from an april 75 cruiser.

Shame you arent looking for a left side tubular one I have one in really good shape and totally complete.

Wanted, FJ80 Tow Hitch

I'm looking for a tow hitch for a '94 FJ80. I am in the San Antonio area. Please PM if you have one available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom