Wanted FJ60 Manual (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTD: 88 FJ62 Front bumper/endcaps

Friend's pristine FJ62 was hit&run. He's looking for a 1988 FJ62 front bumper and driver's side endcap.

If you have anything that will work, PM me.

Thanks but I would like an original

I have a running F that I am willing to part with...also a 2F with 70 something miles on it....bell housing to fan...planning on switching the f for the 2f but if the price is right I will part with it... make me an offer on either one!

ARB Front FJ 62 bumper

wanted: ARB FRont Bumper Needs to fit 89 FJ 62

Thanks

Heater Blower Motor Vent on Cowl

I have a 1970 FJ 40 Body, and I am looking for the vent which screws into the passenger side cowl. its a vent that is Stamped into later model cowls. This one however has 8 screws I think, which hold it in. It is I think A fresh air intake for the heater blower motor.

Please let me know if you happen to have one and the cost.

Thanks Warren.

SOA Parts

Probably a long shot, but:
FJ55 rear springs, stock.
Late model (post 79) knuckles

Shipping as needed to 75071 (DFW)

92" Fj80 wheels

Looking for the OEM wheels for 1992 FJ80. OEM size of 15x7. Just 4 needed.

I might be selling mine. . . I believe 91-92 had same wheels. Where in NORCal are you?

Last edited:
3fe Head Wanted

3fe Head Wanted 91 Lc Fj80

You have mail...

I gave up trying to find a good enough one to build. they are notorious for cracking inbetween the vavle springs and seeping very slowly. Would recommend a new one from toyota... I paid about $730(with a good discount) for it and it was worth knowing I wasnt getting an unchecked head. plus it has new vavle seats and guides, so it saves some cash on not having to replace the old ones. Drill and install a threaded plug in the area of the dreaded cylinder head plug.

still looking PM me if ya got em

wtb wiring harness fj40 72/73

i need a complete wiring harness for a fj40, im not worried about the condition,
just that all the wires are their, and in the right place. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom