fj60 build on extreme4x4 this weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doesnt sound to out of the ordinary. The producers prob wont let them talk about such things. I stinks whats happeneing there but I wouldnt bash a guy just b/c he wouldnt do you a HUGE favor. Can we get back on topic.....a 60 is on TV!!!!! :bounce:

I 2nd that!

so your saying when they talking bullshyt on the show they couldnt even mention the best most premere most famus offroad park on the east coast as being shutdown . I bet if they said moab will be shutdown come monday. the nuthugger would have mentioned it on tv .

extreme 4x4

Maybe an idea is to send in the different club, TLCA, MUD stickers etc to the show. Perhaps they can put them on the 60 they are building.

Ian what do you think of that ?

I thought they had a Ih8mud sticker in the shop....maybe it was thier old shop????

i thought theres something that you all should see beins im shore not all of you visit the paragon forum. many people from paragon email IAN or what ever his name is and this is the coment he posted on the pap forum

now i dont no how you all feal. but everyone on the pap forum feals as tho this show is all hype and talk. When asked for help they said nothing we can do. email the news. We thought that the show was for the 4x4 crowd and was to help promote it and such. but they couldnt even give a 30 second spot to say hey help save paragon visit there site for more info. greedy nut huggin bastard.

Default Keep up the fight
We have read your posts, and articles related to Paragon's land issues. And although we sympathize, emailing us your concerns unfortunately won't do much good. Email your state senators! Looks like Times Leader's Steve Mocarsky is knee deep in an investigation that has definitely unturned some "slippery stones." Good luck to him and all involved.

And if all goes well, we'll be up there for a visit this season. Until then, watch the show this weekend on Spike to help take your mind off this mess for a half hour or so!

Cheers...
Xtreme 4x4 - RTM Productions.

Whoa Whoa whoa.....I did not write that email that one came from one of our shows producers. I replied to a PM that I recieved on Pirate about this topic, and replied.

I could not make it to the "trail ride" because of shooting commitments for the show. The problem is Xtreme 4x4 is an "evergreen" show. One that is designed to be re-aired on a regular basis, and to explore issues like this would not reach the air in time, and then it would re-air all the time even after the Land Use issue was finished.

My suggestion on Pirate was to call SEMA SAN. The political action network branch of SEMA that deals with these issues all the time.

I understand that this Paragon thing sux and it seems like the decision was made before any investigation had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom