For Sale FJ45 SWB rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tahoe40/45

SILVER Star
Threads
Removed from a 64 SWB, should fit a FJ40 also. $175
IMG_1354.JPG
IMG_1356.JPG

Did this sell? Do you Have any photos of it mounted? This one you have is close to what I have been searching for, but not exact:

Yes i still have it. No i don't have any photos of it mounted. I could post some more detailed photos if you want.

Yes i still have it. No i don't have any photos of it mounted. I could post some more detailed photos if you want.
Do you live in Tahoe?

@EWheeler That bumper is the same as what I used the ends of to build the bumper on my 45 project with. I just cut the center out and about 2-3 inches out of the depth to reduce the over hang. Just if you wanted to get an idea of what it sorta looks like, there are pictures in my build thread you may have already seen.

@EWheeler That bumper is the same as what I used the ends of to build the bumper on my 45 project with. I just cut the center out and about 2-3 inches out of the depth to reduce the over hang. Just if you wanted to get an idea of what it sorta looks like, there are pictures in my build thread you may have already seen.
Thanks, i know your thread, but havent seen this aspect of it. I’ll check it out.

Thanks, i know your thread, but havent seen this aspect of it. I’ll check it out.

The bumper build starts on page 7 in my thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom