FJ40 Upgraded Side Mirror Mod (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Used parts from Euro Style mirrors to retrofit golf cart mirrors. Pretty simple and looks clean. Part number in pics.

20240117_084031.jpg

20240117_084128.jpg

20240117_084021.jpg

I bought a set of plastic golf cart mirror off Amoron for like $10. I just glued and metal roof screwed them in place on the door. Work's great compared to a lone motorcycle mirror duck tapped to the OEM stem on the driver door. They even fold flat for going threw the brush to get an elk.

I bought a set of plastic golf cart mirror off Amoron for like $10. They even fold flat for going threw the brush to get an elk.

Only used a FJ40 once to recover an elk off of pine covered hill. No way could a truck have worked it's way threw the Ponderosa Pines. Would never do it again. Even with plastic down I had to pull the seats and fuel tank out of my 68 to wash it out. Wasn't a big bull either. Not sure even quartered I could have gotten this boy.
PXL_20230917_194028869.jpg

No I didn't shoot this one. He was just one of the many bulls that spend summer and fall in our subdivision.

Cow hunter here. I had to pack my first one (big spike) miles after that I only shoot them on a trail I can drive to, much easier on an old man.

Only used a FJ40 once to recover an elk off of pine covered hill. No way could a truck have worked it's way threw the Ponderosa Pines. Would never do it again. Even with plastic down I had to pull the seats and fuel tank out of my 68 to wash it out. Wasn't a big bull either. Not sure even quartered I could have gotten this boy.
View attachment 3535233
No I didn't shoot this one. He was just one of the many bulls that spend summer and fall in our subdivision.
Wow that's awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom