fj40 sheet metal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
i have a few parts from a 65 fj40:

rear swing out doors. no rust but they do have a couple of extra holes in them for some soft top rivets. easily repaired and come with license plate bracket. $100 but okie has dibs. SOLD

pair of front fenders. they're cut a little and not in perfect shape but they're definetly runable. $40 "SOLD" to mace

pair of hood skirts in great shape. $30

bib with some rust in ok condition. $20 "SOLD" to peterfj40

then i have some from a 65 fj45:

pair of hood skirts in great shape. $30

hood in excellent shape $200

and a coup,e of things from a 72 fj40:

windshield frame. pretty rusted out on the bottom but the glass is good and it's straight. $40

bib in ok shape $40

i also have a couple of grilles and a couple of bezels if anybody is interested. i don't want to ship the larger stuff. if i can put it in a box and carry it with one hand i'll ship it. all items located in stockton CA. willing to trade for.......

i can post pics of any of these.

Last edited:
pic of the rear doors for rachel:
MVC-462S.JPG

Thank you george! will be comming to get them shortly :)

a steering wheel of the 65

i have a complete column for a 78 with the wheel and i do have the wheel with horn button off the 65. a couple of small cracks and it needs a bath but besides that it looks good.
MVC-464S.JPG

Windshield wiper motors and arms?

Second in line for the steering wheel.

Front turn signals?

Glovebox door?

Dash? (mine has guages cut into it:mad:

Phil

no wiper stuff, or at least not that i'm aware of, but what else is new.

2nd on the wheel. no prob.

front turn signals. yup.

glove box door. will have to check. do you want the one with the piano hinge or the early "half moon" hinge?

dash was chopped to s***. recycled.
MVC-465S.JPG

hey phil.
got your pm. i'll let you know on those parts after rogers... gets back to me about the steering wheel.
hard to tell from the pic, but i think that you'll need the early glove box door. not sure if i have one but i'll let you know. i figured this stuff was for your 45 so i'll be happy to help out in any way i can. gotta get that baby back on the road!:cool:

Thanks Man! :cool:

hey kelly.
here are a few pics of the hood. no dents, very little surface rust where rock-chips are on the "leading edge" (last pic should show the worst of them). the hood hooks are in good shape, springs are'nt broken. no rust otherwise, hood prop is in the center and all there as well. i think i have some early hinges somewhere if you need them. i'll throw them in with the hood as long as i can find them.
MVC-480S.JPG
MVC-481S.JPG
MVC-482S.JPG

i know for a fact that you dig the paint job on the hood cause it reminds you of your youth!:flipoff2:

here's a pic of the skirts. now tell me you're finally gonna make it to the "45 run". so you can come pick this stuff up.:grinpimp:
MVC-483S.JPG

rear doors

Pm sent on doors, 2nd dibs on doors, won't be back till the 28th. Thanks

rear doors are gone; okie picked them up last night.

orangefj45 said:
rear doors are gone; okie picked them up last night.

thanks! they are in really good shape!

pretty sure i do. pm me your full name and addy so i can get you a shipping quote. i can post pics of the bezel when i get back home tomorrow night.

How you want the money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom