fj40 sheet metal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i don't want any money from you but you can bring a case of fosters to SNT for me!:beer:

hood and skirts are up for grabs again.:)

only the ones being sold with the hood.

did you get the shipping qoute?

going to the UPS store in about an hour. i'll get back to you then.

orangefj45 said:
i don't want any money from you but you can bring a case of fosters to SNT for me!:beer:
Easily done amigo :D

Thanks!

hey georg, what do you wnat for the 78 coulum? will it fit in a 72? and do you have the keys?

thanks
-miles

i still owe you for the hubs and birfs.... i havent forgotten:D

hey miles.
i'm sure you can make the column work but you'd have to modify it. i know that the hole in the firewall where the column passes thru is shaped differently and some of the wiring might be different as well.

what's wrong with your column?!

nothing worng wiht my colum i jsut want to get the ignition key off the dash so i can builda new super clean panel. oh no im going to have to cut my firewall? haha thats the only stock sheet metal on my cruiser. the wiring is no big deal since i have an after market harness.

cuttign and wiring are no big deal for me. i only have trouble spelling

-miles

well, you can sleep a little easier tonight cause i don't think you'd have to cut the firewall. you might have to move the screw locations for the insulator but i think that's about it.:)

awesome. what do you want for it and do you have keys?

-miles

lemme check on the key situation. pretty sure i have one. ill get back to you. i assume i'll be delivering this to SNt as well?! along with your fenders from fc....

my friend up north said he was going to get the fenders for me. he might be able to get he colum if you wnat it out of your way or if its too much trouble to bring to snt. whatever is easier for you works for me.

thanks
-miles

orange 45,

thanks for the wheel it came in today and is sweet. Do you have a windsheld frame for a 65?

yup, i have a windshield frame with a cracked windshiled in it for $100. i might be able to get one of the socal guys to bring it home from the 45 run next weekend so we don't have to ship this thing.

sent you a pm about bib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom