FJ40 Portland Or. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to simplify my life a bit...

78 FJ40, stock, smurf blue.

Rear sill and doors have less than the usual rust. Tub was undercoated from new and is solid. Frame and axles still have the factory paint. Never modified in any way. Worst part is some shoddy accident repair early in its life. For some reason it has drum brakes in front... Was like that wh en I got it. A little body work and paint makes this is a nice stock 40. One of the best running 2F's I have driven.

Will have a brand new clutch, rear main seal, and any other clutch job related parts over the next week.

Bought it to restore and have massive project overload... Something has to go.

Also have a split hood, 2 sets of ambulance doors (one set is rust free), a set of factory soft doors, and a set of pre 77 hard top side panels.

$5600 OBO Takes it all. Will seperate the extra parts..

Also have, a set of FJ60 springs, an FJ60/62 hitch, a FJ60 factory skid plate, a set of FZJ80 springs, FZJ 80 front bumper, and a factory FZJ80 fuel tank.

Prices negotiable on above parts.

Call Me...

Chris

503-735-4945

Post a picture of the damage?

I'd be interested in some parts. a set of ambulance doors or just the pass. side. if it comes with the license plate lights even better. also maybe the 60 skidplate. I'll be gone till friday. Paul

Don't want to start selling the extra parts till I have sold the cruiser...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom