fj40 or taco? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yea they are buyin back and crushing them..due to rust issues...mine has zero rust on it..so far it's been hard, the guy lives very very far, so i don't even know if this will work out..for now, the taco has been keeping me happy, wheeling great, gets 18-20mpg's with the 35's and has just enough room for the wife and kid....for now.....

i wish i could keep both, but i'm also paying for the wife's lexus rx300, so getting the fj on top of the taco is out of the question for me..wish i could

choices

There are some good daily drivers out there and you can get ac for a price but not cheap

For me I dont even think of the 40 as a daily driver and you are liable to have issues at some point. If you do a long drive for work can you live with it every day? Really? No matter how cool it is sometimes you cant beat the heated seats and cup holder or maybe AC

I am thinking of my 40 like I did my Harley--it's for enjoying but not every day duty. No way I could live with it as a dd here in Florida in the summer

yeah i hear ya on that...my motorcycle is just for recreation, but i am stationed close to my house and once i get to work i'm on a nice big red truck for 24 hours...i used to have a 68 jeepster commando way back in the day that had nada and it was fine for me but i ended up parting ways with it for my fj60 it had no carpet, no heat, no a/c no radio..and the only thing that bothered me...drum front brakes with no power. really scary to stop.

I would keep the taco but add the Adventure trailer bed!! if not go with the fj40!

that Taco Chaser is the way to go!!!! im thinking of buying a taco just to install that thing!

X 2 on TACO CHASER.... They are SUPER SWEET

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom