For Sale FJ40 Muffler and Pipes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings!

I have a muffler and pipes for a FJ40 that I purchased years ago. If memory serves, it was sold as NOS. The exhaust pipe exits out the driver's side not out the back as this was how my 40 was set up. Not sure what else might be in the box as I never opened it and don't want to now as it is boxed and ready to ship. Asking $200 plus shipping. First "I'll take it" gets it. Muffler is located in Wilmington, North Carolina.
My email address is wabell57@yahoo.com

Best regards,
Bill

Last edited:
Can you give the OEM part numbers off the box(es) for the parts you are selling?

Bear,
The muffler is boxed and it was a private purchase so the OEM stock numbers are not available. I may unbox and take some photos if it does not sell as is.

447xpro,
My 40 was a 78. Have since sold it and have some parts laying around that I do not need. Just trying to clean out the garage a bit so am selling the leftover parts.

Best regards,
Bill

why would you try to sell something you have no clue what its for and no photos ?

Greetings Shelfboy!

If you or anyone else is truly interested I would be happy to unbox it and take pictures. Most folks know what a muffler and tail pipe look like. Also, it is kind of difficult to do as I am deployed in West Africa. But in answer to your questions, I am trying to sell it because I don't need it and maybe someone else can. I know it is for an FJ40. I know it is a muffler and pipes for a FJ40. What else might be in the box I just don't recall as it has been several years since I bought the stuff. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Bill

2014-11-15 20.21.51.jpg
Greetings!

Here are some photos.

Best regards,
Bill

2014-11-15 20.21.09.jpg
2014-11-15 20.20.57.jpg
2014-11-15 20.21.15.jpg
2014-11-15 20.21.21.jpg

Greetings!

Muffler is sold. Thanks to the buyer and all who expressed interest.

Best regards,
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom