FJ40 Dunlop Snow Cruiser 78's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.w2m.com
:beer:,
This tire and wheel came stock on the 1980 FJ40 as a tire upgrade, It was the spare and never got the opportunity to Roll down the road, it just rode along as a covered spare on the mighty FJ40.

I want to find 3 more of em, and go back to the stocker rims and tires w/spare, anyone have some layin around :slap:

I really feel that that was a real stupid question but oh well, you never know...!!
I have one right ???
dunlop_snoiw_cruiser_78.gif

I also have a un-used snow cruiser on the carrier for on my 82 fj40, still has the little nipples :)

I have seen 2 on Ebay this years. I know someone else that is putting together a full set for his 40. So not as stupid as you might think ;)

But honestly, I think for a driver or wheeler you would be better off with a newer radial tire, if it was a TOTAL resto and show/garage queen than I think having the original tires would be cool. I have another un-used Dunlop(not snow cruiser) from the late 60's.

Isn't Snow Cruiser VERY fitting for a Cruiser? :D

When I took the spare tire cover off my cruiser and found a original snow cruiser tire.................I got to have 3 more.

Kinda bummed me out in a way, cause I was stoked with the wagon wheel, mickey thompson look untill I took off the wheel cover, my cruiser is completely original w/ 89K.....stored in a climate controlled inviro for 12+ years, like new condition and completely original with exeption to the tires and wheels.....

GOT TO HAVE THE snow cruisers 78's now.....sheeeeez !!

My 78`s spare holder and spare-snow cruiser 78-are listed on ebay now,I dont know to post a link to it.The thing was never used and stored since basicly new.I think its cool that it says snow cruiser 78 on it.Check it out.I do not need it ,since I use 35`s :beer:

can't find the tire on ebay, copy paste the link into a reply..

thx

I have three of them mounted on OEM rims now, I have actually run across quite a few lately. If I see some more, I will drop you a line. I only need three for my trailer... :D

[quote author=jccruiser78 link=board=1;threadid=9065;start=msg78799#msg78799 date=1072055689]
My 78`s spare holder and spare-snow cruiser 78-are listed on ebay now,I dont know to post a link to it.The thing was never used and stored since basicly new.I think its cool that it says snow cruiser 78 on it.Check it out.I do not need it ,since I use 35`s :beer:
[/quote]

never have seen a gold painted wheel......weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom