FJ40 body pieces for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some body panels i bought from Cool Cruisers of Texas about 2 months ago but decided to go a different route. I have pretty much everything to replace the rear half tub for a FJ40.

2 Quarter Panels that fit a 10/69 to 78.
2 Corner Channels
1 Rear Sill 58 to 74 with driverside catch.
1 Rear Bed 65 to 78
2 Wheel Well Sides 64 to 78
2 Wheel Well Tops 64 to 78

I would love to trade or sell these since im not going to use them anymore. I paid 2,000 for them and they are still brand new in boxes. I would trade all of them for a FJ60 or FJ55 around the same value or sell them individually. Just want to get rid of them. I also have an fj40 frame with axles for sale too. Let me know if you're interested and we'll talk price.

Last edited:
They are 38 3/4 in length

O C D :lol:

That's what it says on the receipt I got with them.

I have some body panels i bought from Cool Cruisers of Texas about 2 months ago but decided to go a different route. I have pretty much everything to replace the rear half tub for a FJ40.

2 Quarter Panels that fit a 10/69 to 78.
2 Corner Channels
1 Rear Sill 58 to 74 with driverside catch.
1 Rear Bed 65 to 78
2 Wheel Well Sides 64 to 78
2 Wheel Well Tops 64 to 78

I would love to trade or sell these since im not going to use them anymore. I paid 2,000 for them and they are still brand new in boxes. I would trade all of them for a FJ60 or FJ55 around the same value or sell them individually. Just want to get rid of them. I also have an fj40 frame with axles for sale too. Let me know if you're interested and we'll talk price.
DO YOU STILL HAVE 2 REAR QUARTER PANELS FOR SELL?

Hey puke, just pointing out the thread is 7 years old and cruiserhiggs has moved at least once since then fyi

this thread may be old, but it would still be helpful to know whether Cruiserhiggs still wants the front disk brake conversion kit for the 40 that he called dibs on several years ago and that I have been holding for him all these years :lol:

I'd be happy to call back up "dibs" Claudia if Cruiserhiggs is still MIA.

I'd be happy to call back up "dibs" Claudia if Cruiserhiggs is still MIA.

noted: you have dibs now - the kit works only for coarse spline birfs, though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom