Wanted FJ40/BJ42 LX REAR ZEBRA SEATS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone. Looking for a complete set of rear seats for TLC BJ42LX
regards

Rear seats Zebra.jpg

Hi Frank , did you manage to get seats , i am looking for the same.
Please share if you found something interesting in this regard.

i rom around hole day , and seen may be 100s of FJ40 from 1970-84 , but unfortunately not a single was LX .
In short no luck for front facing seats .

i rom around hole day , and seen may be 100s of FJ40 from 1970-84 , but unfortunately not a single was LX .
In short no luck for front facing seats .
I assume this is the yard in the industrial area a few kilometers south of Riyadh? I have been there a few times and only saw a few 40's. There's a lot of territory to cover there though so I may not have found them all. Did you see any FJ45 Troopy's? I need a few small parts. Thanks.

I have a set of LX rear seats (among some other goodies) and will consider selling at the right price. PM me if interested please.

I assume this is the yard in the industrial area a few kilometers south of Riyadh? I have been there a few times and only saw a few 40's. There's a lot of territory to cover there though so I may not have found them all. Did you see any FJ45 Troopy's? I need a few small parts. Thanks.
What are you after for your troopy, Greg?

What are you after for your troopy, Greg?
Apologies to the OP for the hijack. FWIW I test drove a 1983 LX a few months ago but passed on it as I was really after a Troopy. They are nice with the forward facing rear seats but they do take up most of the rear.

Still looking for a pair of spare tire / jack handle brackets that are in decent condition. They don't have to have all the clips but they need to at least have enough so that I can make one decent pair with the set I have. As you are aware, the Troopy clips are different from the FJ40 and 45 pickup clips.

I need the hood (bonnet) clip that holds the hood support rod. I think it's two pieces and welded as an integral part to the hood. Mine is missing (see photo). I have the end that it hinges from but not the clip that holds the other end of the rod.

I also need the plastic cover plate that goes over the passenger side lamp hole (would be driver's side in Australia) - see photo.

Lastly, I still need a driver's side seat bracket but it has to be 1980 - 1984 year.

9077A572-327E-4D23-ACF5-53B395560567.jpeg

B64D0D5F-0850-4713-9EF7-C134620806D6.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes you are right this place in outside of Riyadh some 40-50 Km, Called Tashleeya , i have seen some FJ45 , they have more FJ45 than FJ40 .
4-5 FJ45 was their for complete sale not as spares , remaining was available to pick spares out of them , but prices are not cheap for sure , they guys know the market value .

Dear all , i want to know is the back and front Front seats and back seats can be interchanged , i can buy front seats , but in confusion if these can be modified to fix in the back as front facing seats for my FJ40LX.
LX SEAT-12.jpg
LX SEAT-11.jpg

AFAIK they cannot be interchanged.
However, I'll keep an eye for these seats here in Europe Bob.
Italy being the main LX source on the continent...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom