For Sale Fj40 axle front and back with disk breaks

I'm in Chicago and I have a set of 1975 fj40 axles.

They have 4.11 gears and GM disk brake conversion on all corners.

Not really used that much since disk brakes added.

$400 per axle.

Front has waren locking hubs but I have a set of Aisin Hubs as well that might work as they are off a fj62 for $125.

Im located in NWI but recently purchased a 71 fj40 , obviously a disc brake conversion is at the top of my list ! do the GM discs still run a 15in factory wheel or do you run a bigger rim ? if you dont mind me asking why were they taken off ?

Im located in NWI but recently purchased a 71 fj40 , obviously a disc brake conversion is at the top of my list ! do the GM discs still run a 15in factory wheel or do you run a bigger rim ? if you dont mind me asking why were they taken off ?
Sorry just saw this.

Yes they do and I took them off because I went SOA with a widened fj60 front axle and rear fj80 axle

were these rebuilt at some point? any pics of knuckles/seals/leakage etc?

thanks
Yes rebuilt when the disk breaks were installed a few years back. It was never really driven since then. The guy I for it from used it to fart around town. He did the disk upgrade on the fronts. I bought it 3 years ago and probably put another 100 miles on it. I stared to work on it more then drive it. I did the back disk conversion. I'll get pictures this weekend or next week.

they both were rebuilt in the last few years. The front like 4 years ago and the back 2 years ago. But I have only put about 100 miles on the car in the last 3 years since I bought it. PO rebuilt the front when he added disk's and I did the rear. 4.11 gears front and back. No leaks

I love the axles and they would work perfect for what i want to do , what size rims do you run with these ?

Hi sorry Im late to reply.

I ran steelies with 34 x 10.5 Swampers. I think they were 15 x 8

I also have the 34 x 10.5 Swammpers I ran with them. Basically new on Steele white rims

I'm in Chicago and I have a set of 1975 fj40 axles.

They have 4.11 gears and GM disk brake conversion on all corners.

Not really used that much since disk brakes added.

$400 per axle.

Front has waren locking hubs but I have a set of Aisin Hubs as well that might work as they are off a fj62 for $125.

Top Bottom