FJ25 T-Bird Hood Emblems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I
I have given all of the completed T-Bird emblems away, and actually took my last good one off my LV and gave it to Gunter (johnboy60) for his FJ28LVA. However, I do have several that are in the raw and I just moved across country and retired. In a few months I will complete my projects on the new house and a few things that I need to do on my 40 and 60. I will have to find a new plater, but what I'm saying is I will now have the time to start working on emblems again. It has been years. Does your friend have a 25? The reason I ask is that most guys want one for their 40, and they want it for nothing. After hearing the price I never hear from them again. I really make no money on these. It takes about 6 hours to tool and polish each one, plus paying to have them cast in solid brass and plated. I do it for the love of providing a unicorn for guys that really need one to complete their project. I'll be glad to make one for him if he's serious, It'll just be a little while. He or you can message me.
I sent you a message I am looking for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom