Fj25 Image Repository (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So is someone compiling all of the FJ25 pictures out there in an easy-to-view, easily accessible location? I was thinking about this as I get close to finally cleaning up my collection of LC pics (been working at least an hour a night for MONTHS now, have it down to about 30K pics roughly classified into categories and another 10K+ of raw images left to categorize.

Anyway, specific to the FJ25, I have about 150 pics, maybe another 1-20 in the unprocessed ones. I'm sure you folks have probably seen all of them, but I'd like to offer them up if someone is going to host them and make them accessible.

Most are the product of 12+ years of endless nights of surfing the web looking for Cruiser pics and shamelessly copying them, so I don't claim ownership to any of them, I'm merely a collector.

Thoughts?

I leave you with this cool South African FJ25, I'm sure you've seen it but I like the picture!
Zuidafrikan FJ25.jpg

Henry . . .

That would be VERY cool to have a on-line "photo album" of nothing but 25s, especially with your wealth of accumulated pics combined with all the exisiting photos from us guys!!!!

:cheers: :cheers:

Perhaps a dedicated sub-section within MUD's 25 forum with individual categorized threads (by year, by country, by owner, soft-tops, hard-tops, other 20 series, etc.) with nothing but a brief caption?

Would something like that be possible, Jim?? :confused:

Exiled said:
I leave you with this cool South African FJ25, I'm sure you've seen it but I like the picture!
Any photo of a 25 you've left us with has been a treasure, Henry. I love that one!! :D

I can host them if you like. The image software I am currently using looks like this:

www.root45.com/gallery2

There are over 4,000 images in the 45 wagon gallery.

I have been thinking of adding a 25 section to my 45 page. Although I don't own a 25, I have the upmost respect for them. I can host full rez images and I'll add the ability to upload video soon.

Let me know and I can have it up and running by the end of the week.

The Yankee Toys have a pretty good 25 section as well.

Last edited:
Ditto. Yankee Toys would more than welcome hosting the pics. The server is extremely fast and reliable, and FREE for personal use for all Yankee Toys members. Maybe Mike can work his web page magic on them and we can host them?

and I LOVE the owner added lightson the front. I've never seen that pic. I'm sure you may have a few others that we've never seen :D

foxfab said:
I've never seen that pic. I'm sure you may have a few others that we've never seen :D

Sure you have..................hanging on the wall of my shop. :D

Henry, if you want to burn them to a CD when you're done I'll find a home for them on YT or on treeroot's site. I need to do the same with my pictures so I'll try to categorize/name them the same as yours. I probably have about the same number, so we can weed out the duplicates from the web.

Mike (treeroot) are you trying to keep owners names associated with the 45 pictures?

mike, i can burn a disc of my 25 pics for you.

I'm sure all us 25 guys with slow computer skills would like to have CD and would even being willing to pay.

Thanks, John

Cruiser_Nerd said:

Mike (treeroot) are you trying to keep owners names associated with the 45 pictures?

Owner's names or handle. If someone knows any details I try to add that to the descriptions. If there is a build up thread I am working on linking the gallery to the build thread.

Henry sent me his pictures, I'm starting to wade through mine to get them organized.

Hey, every one that sent me pictures! I'm going to share some of what you've sent with a first name and last initial. I'll try not to show numbers and whatnot. Let me know if you have a problem with me doing that please.

I'm going to keep all those FJ25 pics that have significant others in them for myself ........ :grinpimp:

Turns out Henry and I had many duplicates. Here's some that stumped me and I couldn't put a name or place to them Maybe because it's 2:00 am.

Very early 40:
25b.jpeg

Nice blue one. Anyone?
fj25c.jpeg

Someone must know?
Beige FJ25 - unrestored.jpg

No, not the one that I bought. Anyone?
orange25b.jpg

Who the heck would buy this POS? :rolleyes: :D
ColoFJ25.jpg

Does TLC really own this 25?
sematues_007.jpg

Can someone say for sure who really owns this rig?
JamesAsti.jpg

And last but not least..........does Guy really exist? I think his was the first web page I ever saw when I did my first search.
FJ252.JPG

Did you sell it directly to Frank? At least it's got a good home. He told me he bought it in Kentucky and had it shipped. I havent't heard from him in a while.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom