Fj25 Image Repository (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Post #12 looks like it could be at Tim Hill's place in Marana.

Wayneraintree said:
hmmm. does Frank live in Germany?

Yep, sent him an original rim to copy. It's got to be tough to find parts when the vehicle was never even imported there. :crybaby:

The orange one above is Paul Decker's, or used to be.

Jim, the USB memory key was for you to keep, man, those are promo ones from Dell! :)

Cruiser_Nerd said:
Yep, sent him an original rim to copy. It's got to be tough to find parts when the vehicle was never even imported there. :crybaby:

I would love to see updated pics of my old 25.. any chance they are some floating around??? I can imagine it to be really hard to find parts...

I've only got one, I'll send it to you later tonight.........

:D Henry, since when did those become disposable? I must be "living in the past". :doh: A little like when we were at Disney and the cards for my digicam were full. Took it to the photo place and the little old lady looked at it and said; "This camera is really.........old." :rolleyes:

Cruiser_Nerd said:
Someone must know?

Jim, I missed buying this one by about a week. If I remember correctly, this 25 sat rotting on an Indian reservation for many years before it was finally sold to a guy in Placerville, CA. He was going to get it running but gave up and sold it. I think he paid about $500 for it.

Thanks Gene, at least I have a state it was from!

I hope someone has it stored away somewhere, doesn't look too bad. :frown:

Jim, I just remembered that the seller told me this yellow 25 was sold to a guy near or in San Francisco. He said the guy had 1 or 2 other 25s. It was one phone converstion a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure it's all correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom