For Sale FJ 60 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Decided to scrap my project due to time issues and too rusty. Shipping to be paid by the buyer.

1989 rear hatch motor, parts and hardware. $30

Lokar throttle cable new. $35

Rear tailgate chrome license plate light housing somewhat rusty on backside looks good on outside. $20

FJ62 radiator $SOLD

FJ 60 hood latch and cable good condition $25
Thanks,
Tom

Last edited:
I'm interested in the steering box and the steering column. Does the steering box come with pitman arm? Also would you happen to have power steering pump and lines or just the box? Got any pics?
Pm me your number and I will try to send pics in the next couple of days, just moved and still in boxes. Yes it comes with pitman arm, I don't have a steering pump.

80 and 60 TRE Taper are the same.

Pitman arm and steering arm taper on 60's are different.

Last edited:
whats exactly included with the ruffstuff perches?
The part number on ruffstuffspecialites website is: LCFTSOA I am also including rear leaf spring pads that weld onto the rear axle housing with the front kit as a bonus. So all you would need for the rear are ubolts and possibly shock mounts.

Last edited:
Is this fact?
I always thought reeming was involved making the switch to 80 series stuff, maybe just the pitman arm?
A new pitman arm is included with the kit I am selling and the new 80 series TRE's fit. It is a complete hysteer kit, just bought the trailgear arms because Marlin was out of them and none being produced for a few months.

Interested in sm465/205, Spartan, and knuckle rebuild. Where you located so I can estimate shipping.

I'll take the RuffStuff parts. PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom